Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 05:50 PM  
MVP

Wanya Morris

Is he actually the plan for starting LT? Will they re-sign Smith?

Seems like there hasn't been much talk about a pretty important position.

Morris has potential, but I can't get that Christmas Day nightmare out of my head.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:32 PM   #31
MVP

Wanya Morris is no left tackle. He'll make a great swing tackle / guard fill-in.

I'm already penciling in Sua as left tackle of the future
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:22 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
It only took two going down for KC to be in trouble, or am I forgetting someone?

And I was responding to the idea of just being able to trot anything out there and of course KC would be okay because Mahomes.
It was both tackles and Osemele had gone down earlier in the year, so literally our 3 best lineman. The other two starters were Reiter and Wylie. Wylie had to move out to RT and Remmers moved LT. I think that’s how it went.

It was easily the worst starting 5 in Super Bowl history.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:54 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Wanya Morris is no left tackle. He'll make a great swing tackle / guard fill-in.

I'm already penciling in Sua as left tackle of the future
He could just as easily be a starting G in 2025, but he's a swing T at worse.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 02:00 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It was both tackles and Osemele had gone down earlier in the year, so literally our 3 best lineman. The other two starters were Reiter and Wylie. Wylie had to move out to RT and Remmers moved LT. I think that’s how it went.

It was easily the worst starting 5 in Super Bowl history.
Andy needed to change up the offense to overcome that and it just didn’t happen. That said, except for a couple odd coaching decisions and a few critical drops that game still would have been a one score game. It was just a bad game that was made worse by the injuries.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.