Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #2
MVP

I haven't played Madden since 2008 but the leaked ratings seemed pretty low compared to that year.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #3
I'll be back.

good god

PC gameplay 4k 60 FPS

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:08 PM   #4
I'll be back.

chefs suk

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:21 PM   #5
Choco Favre

PC looks sick. Wow.

And the second best rated team is 84? Don't think I've seen that in any Madden. Ever.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:26 PM   #6
I'll be back.

The AI is still shit. Steve Young scrambled for a TD and I saw a LB look at him and then run the other way.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:13 AM   #7
Sarcasm

Looks gooood.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:17 AM   #8
Resident Glue Sniffer

I hope I get a gift card to gamestop for my birthday (I usually get some sort of $ to gamestop from relatives). wouldn't mind picking this up for 'free'.
will probably feel exactly the same game play wise; connected franchise as a player will still be broken; and AI will likely be horrible as always.

Free? I'll pick it up. but doubt I'll shell out money on it new; maybe wait a few months and pick it up for 1/2 price.

I'll be too busy geeking out on RDR 2 anyway.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:33 AM   #9
Veteran

Not a fan of the new "loot box" style upgrade system for CFM. It randomly rolls attributes for the archetype your trying to upgrade. You might spend "1" upgrade point on elusive back, and RNG roll +1AWR, +2 Sping Move, then next point you spend to upgrade could roll 5 different random attributes sans the core ones for the other archetype.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #10
I'll be back.

That’s more realistic though. Current system invites abuse so it makes franchise way too easy
Old 06-20-2018, 06:13 PM   #11
Choco Favre

Hopefully they can fix the jumping in the air to make a catch bullshit. Just have the receiver run through the ball
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:31 PM   #12
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Hopefully they can fix the jumping in the air to make a catch bullshit. Just have the receiver run through the ball
On aggressive catch or what? I don’t typically see that problem.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Yeah if that's happening it's because you're not pressing RAC catch, or the receiver doesn't have the RAC catch ability and is just aggressive catching it on his own.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:54 PM   #14
I'll be back.

Me looking at Rock's last two box scores:

Old 06-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #15
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Me looking at Rock's last two box scores:

Feels good to just play like normal again