Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:42 AM   #19156
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Oh well yeah, that's just a given.
So real conversation, what is the worst thing you've ever seen?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:43 AM   #19157
In Search of a Life

I was gonna say, I actually would be a bit better off if OTWP went ahead and followed the light.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:44 AM   #19158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Not me either....and I did direct deposit and bank with a rather large bank so yea.
They haven't even set up the portal to change the DD info yet AFAIK

Won't surprise me one bit if nobody gets it this week.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:45 AM   #19159
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So real conversation, what is the worst thing you've ever seen?
Damn, tough question.

I had a 7 year old with bilateral abscesses in dental school that hadn't been able to eat for a month or so. That was tough.

One guy brushed his teeth with comet cleaner because...I don't remember the reason. That was interesting.

I had an amish patient that tried to let some random guy pull a tooth and fractured the entire roof of his mouth.

One of my kids i'm doing braces on got landed on and smashed his face all up. I dunno, lots to chose from
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:46 AM   #19160
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Not me either....and I did direct deposit and bank with a rather large bank so yea.
Same,

I filed in February too so I would guess I would be part of first wave.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #19161

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
They haven't even set up the portal to change the DD info yet AFAIK

Won't surprise me one bit if nobody gets it this week.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...15/2971312001/

https://www.news4jax.com/news/mornin...-checks-today/

They are saying that 50 Million could be receiving today.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #19162
I love your mom

Quote:
Damn, tough question.

I had a 7 year old with bilateral abscesses in dental school that hadn't been able to eat for a month or so. That was tough.

One guy brushed his teeth with comet cleaner because...I don't remember the reason. That was interesting.

I had an amish patient that tried to let some random guy pull a tooth and fractured the entire roof of his mouth.

One of my kids i'm doing braces on got landed on and smashed his face all up. I dunno, lots to chose from
I love when my patients ask me if I can narrow down the date of conception to the Friday night or Saturday morning.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #19163
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Same,

I filed in February too so I would guess I would be part of first wave.
I did too, I got my return like the last day of February, had to wait a couple weeks because of EIC.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #19164
Hockey Town

Quote:
Damn, tough question.

You know what I always wonder......how much it must suck to have a tooth pulled that's broken off at the gumline, like that fool from Tiger King.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #19165
MVP

Quote:
That mixed with hospitals in rural areas closing is going to be a real problem.
I live in a very rural area of Missouri. My "town" has about 50 people in it and there has been 4 confirmed cases in the last week.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:50 AM   #19166
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
No doubt.

This comes back to knowing who the hell actually has it for starters.

We don't have anywhere near enough information at this point to just start letting people roam around.
I think the rapid test will be the key to this.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:50 AM   #19167
In Search of a Life

Think it'll get dispersed depending on how poor you are. The more poor you are, earlier you get it but this is definitely not going to go on schedule.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:51 AM   #19168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I've been training my innate immune system for years to attack upon my command. I just think about it and I can get NKC's and Macrophages to attack. I can ramp up mitochondria to produce fast energy and responses.

I'm writing a book on it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:51 AM   #19169
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I think you should go hang out at 88 and Marcellus houses since they are so convinced this shit is stupid.
First off I have never said this is stupid and secondly he is welcome to come over.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:52 AM   #19170

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Think it'll get dispersed depending on how poor you are. The more poor you are, earlier you get it but this is definitely not going to go on schedule.
Actually that only account for the people who need physical checks it seems.

As there would be no reason for anyone that the IRS has DD information for.