Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:28 PM   #601
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

I think the Chiefs defense is underrated, but by this metric, our offense is just as good because we rank higher in total yards and points, but I don't think anyone believes we have the better offense.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:28 PM   #602
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Don’t let this fool you from the fact that the 49ers are currently 5th in PPG whole the Chiefs are 10th. A difference of 1.3 points per game.

This is with a MUCH tougher schedule and a completely new defense (players had scheme).
Where are you getting this? By pretty much every metric I have seen, the 49ers played a tougher schedule. The Chiefs certainly didn't play a "MUCH" tougher schedule.
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:29 PM   #603
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Niners trolls are here already? Thought it'd be at least four or five days before they drifted in with their cockamamie ideas about how Jimmy G. is a better QB than Mahomes . ..
Wow this must be the most ignorant post I have ever read. Careful pal your starting to sound like a raiders fan with all that intelligent insightful posting.

No Niner fan thinks Jimmy is better than Mahomes period. So put that narrative to rest.

Last edited by rlkats; 01-20-2020 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Spelling
rlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 08:29 PM   #604
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
I think the schedules are comparable.

As for injuries, I don't know the Chiefs entire injury situation, but ours has been pretty brutal throughout the year as well.
We lost Mahomes for a couple games. Tyreek Hill was out for 3-4. Our LT missed half the season. Mahomes has played with a bad ankle since week 1. It is better now. Chris Jones has missed some time. Frank Clark played the first 8 games with a pinched nerve where he couldn’t feel his fingers. Our FS Thornhill is out for the year. Two of our DE Okafor and Okafor our for year with torn Pecs. Okafor was a starter. Damien Williams was hurt for a good portion of the season.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:29 PM   #605
Rookie

100%agree
rlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrlkats is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 08:30 PM   #606
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
I hear what you are saying, I haven't heard much about the Chiefs defense, so certainly possible they haven't gotten enough credit this year. My point was more so cherry picking the Week 11 stats.

As for injuries, I can't speak on the Chiefs injuries, but the 49ers dealt with a ton themselves all season.
He’s not cherry picking. Our defense was completely rebuilt this offseason with a new scheme/staff and half of starters being replaced. It wasn’t until week 11 that they started to gel.

And trust me, I know your injury situation and ours was worse. Just about every one of our best players missed time except for a couple.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:32 PM   #607
Starter

Quote:
He’s not cherry picking. Our defense was completely rebuilt this offseason with a new scheme/staff and half of starters being replaced. It wasn’t until week 11 that they started to gel.

And trust me, I know your injury situation and ours was worse. Just about every one of our best players missed time except for a couple.
It is cherry picking when he is comparing it to the 49ers defense in an effort to make it look like they are better.

If he just wanted to post the Chiefs stats since Week 11, that is one thing, but when you start comparing it while using certain stats without telling the whole story, its cherry picking.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:33 PM   #608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Where are you getting this? By pretty much every metric I have seen, the 49ers played a tougher schedule. The Chiefs certainly didn't play a "MUCH" tougher schedule.
You opened your season with the Bucs, Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Rams, Redskins, Panthers, and Cardinals. You literally played nobody for the first half of the season. That’s what I was referring to.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:35 PM   #609
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
I think the Chiefs defense is underrated, but by this metric, our offense is just as good because we rank higher in total yards and points, but I don't think anyone believes we have the better offense.
Chiefs offense had a lot of problems this year. Multiple starting OL were out for big chunks of the season, Tyreek Hill was out for a big chunk of the season, Sammy Watkins was out for awhile, Mahomes' ankle was screwed for a huge chunk of the season, and Mahomes' dislocated knee cost him 2.5 games plus forced him to be pretty conservative when he returned.

It seemed Andy Reid went into "Alex Smith" mode with the playcalling to help Mahomes avoid further injury. I'm glad he did this. You can win plenty of games with the Alex Smith playcalling. Just get into the playoffs and then unleash hell downfield with Mahomes and his weapons. Fancy stats in the regular season don't mean anything at the end of the day.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:36 PM   #610
Starter

Quote:
You opened your season with the Bucs, Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Rams, Redskins, Panthers, and Cardinals. You literally played nobody for the first half of the season. That’s what I was referring to.
...and then we played the 13-3 Packers twice, the 13-3 Saints on the road, the 14-2 Ravens on the road, the Seahawks twice...

The 49ers opponents over the course of the regular season had a better winning percentage than the Chiefs opponents.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:37 PM   #611
In Search of a Life

Quote:
...and then we played the 13-3 Packers twice, the 13-3 Saints on the road, the 14-2 Ravens on the road, the Seahawks twice...

The 49ers opponents over the course of the regular season had a better winning percentage than the Chiefs opponents.
I don’t care about the winning percentages.

You play in a weak ****ing conference. Does anybody really ****ing think the Chargers 2x is anywhere close to the Cardinals 2x?

Not if you watch ANY ****ing football. The Chargers could’ve just as easily been a playoff team.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:39 PM   #612
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Whattttt????? What fan from any team would ever make that claim???
Well, let's see . . . we've heard that D. Watson is a superior QB to Mahomes, is more athletic (I'll give them that), is faster (ditto), has a better arm (no way in hell), tougher (no idea where that comes from), and is mentally stronger (don't think so).

Then we heard that Tannehill was statistically a far better QB over the last 8 weeks or so, was more accurate, faster and tougher, and some other nonsense.

So I figured that the Niners trolls would follow suit.

Also, earlier in the year I visited a Niners site and read that Pat was just a system QB, that he was just lucky and would soon fall back to Earth and be no better than Derek Carr or someone, that Pat wasn't capable of leading his team back from adversity, that without Kelce and Hill, Pat would be no better than average, etc., and so on.

I don't really care; I've watched every game Pat has played about 4 times each, used the coaches film POV on GamePass, and I've been analyzing QBs for almost 30 years. As an amateur of course. But I've never seen anything like him. So IMO, Pat's the best I've ever seen. And the guy I had in first place before Pat was Joe Montana.

But I'm sure that before the SB gets started, some Niners trolls will be on here regurgitating some of those exact sentiments. Which is great.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:39 PM   #613
Starter

Quote:
I don’t care about the winning percentages.

You play in a weak ****ing conference. Does anybody really ****ing think the Chargers 2x is anywhere close to the Cardinals 2x?

Not if you watch ANY ****ing football. The Vhargers could’ve just as easily been a playoff team.

Imagine thinking the Chargers, Raiders, and Broncos are better than the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:40 PM   #614
Voodoo Chile

Quote:

You need to go back and double check. Chiefs had a tougher schedule than the 9ers based on a simple Google search. .520 opponents wining percentage to .510 for SF.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:40 PM   #615
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
We lost Mahomes for a couple games. Tyreek Hill was out for 3-4. Our LT missed half the season. Mahomes has played with a bad ankle since week 1. It is better now. Chris Jones has missed some time. Frank Clark played the first 8 games with a pinched nerve where he couldn’t feel his fingers. Our FS Thornhill is out for the year. Two of our DE Okafor and Okafor our for year with torn Pecs. Okafor was a starter. Damien Williams was hurt for a good portion of the season.

Our Pro Bowl LT also missed half the season, and our RT missed 4 games. Kittle missed two games, and gimped around in another one.

Our starting center and one of our starting receivers went on IR. Our slot receiver who was tearing it up in training camp had a foot injury, then an infection, and missed the whole season.

Our Pro Bowl fullback also missed 4 games.

On defense, we lost our NT and three rotation D-linemen for the year.

We lost Kwon Alexander for half the season.

Dee Ford missed 6 games.

Our starting FS missed 2 games, and our starting SS missed 4.

Sherman missed a game, and our other CB missed 6 or 7.

Our Nickel missed a game, too.

Both teams have been beat up, but we're in pretty good shape now relatively speaking.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about