Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:34 PM   #556
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
That could work. . Of course, the titans were on the end of a brutal 4 week road trip. With henry hobbled by a ridiculous workload. With play callers who refused to call uncle, and refs who had been told to get the chiefs to the super bowl.

I really should have listened to you guys. John Q Public likes to watch finesse teams on the big stage
Surprise surprise, you’re a ****ing sore loser

Have fun watching the Super Bowl from afar. You won’t come close for another two decades.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:34 PM   #557
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
That could work. . Of course, the titans were on the end of a brutal 4 week road trip. With henry hobbled by a ridiculous workload. With play callers who refused to call uncle, and refs who had been told to get the chiefs to the super bowl.

I really should have listened to you guys. John Q Public likes to watch finesse teams on the big stage
Our finesse team just bullied you.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:35 PM   #558
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
It's about time you came around and started seeing things our way. We're a pretty smart bunch, and obviously, our team wasn't as soft as yours. There's plenty of room on this wagon for you. Jump on anytime you like, you don't have to ask permission.

*pats the empty seat next to me* Come on Jeffy Boy, climb aboard!
Well i did spend a few years building the rams for that little boy to come in and take the credit. I guess i could help the chiefs get over the hump
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:35 PM   #559
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Dude, do you need someone to talk to? Or a hug?

It's a online message board with thousands upon thousands of posters from all walks of life. Filled with ego and bravado and satire and exaggeration. Don't get so bent out of shape and feel the need to play 'defender of the realm.' It'll make it a lot easier when someone here eventually wishes AIDS upon you or implores you to drink antifreeze.

We appreciate your thoughts on the 49ers and your contribution. Stick around.
I'm not bent out of shape, if he chooses to be a scum bag human, he is more than welcome to do so, but I'm going to call him out on it. He can wish AIDS upon me or tell me to kill myself, I won't be phased by it, but I'm not going to stand around and not say anything when I see someone being a piece of ****.
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:36 PM   #560
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
Our finesse team just bullied you.
No argument here
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:37 PM   #561
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:37 PM   #562
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I see this game going like this.. mahomes will drive the field, but the physical 9er defense will buckle down in the red zone, holding the chiefs to field goals. K.C.'s speed becomes less of a threat in the red zone where the field shrinks, and that physicality of the 49ers will tip the scales in their favor. Finesse teams tend to be flashy between the 20's then stall out before punching it in.

I see the 9ers up 14-10 at halftime, and winning 28 - 24. With the chiefs getting 8 field goals
Could we get a thread ban for this pos troll. This next two weeks is about the Chiefs- not the stupid Titan trolls.

Please thread bad this idiot.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:40 PM   #563
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Could we get a thread ban for this pos troll. This next two weeks is about the Chiefs- not the stupid Titan trolls.

Please thread bad this idiot.
Seconded.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:43 PM   #564
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
I'm not bent out of shape, if he chooses to be a scum bag human, he is more than welcome to do so, but I'm going to call him out on it. He can wish AIDS upon me or tell me to kill myself, I won't be phased by it, but I'm not going to stand around and not say anything when I see someone being a piece of ****.
You better get those typing fingers limbered up and loose. You're going to be doing a lot of typing if that's the case. It gets a little crazy in here, you may just want to delete your account and walk away.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 07:44 PM   #565
pie is never free

No doubt the Niner rushing attack is a juggernaut, more potent overall than just Henry by far... they’ve been burying teams with it all season

Spags needs to cycle through the front 7 masterfully, keep them fresh so they’re not gassed out chasing all that speed... contain that deep corp and I have NO doubt Mahomes and co can set a pace the Niners O can’t match

Patrick > Jimmy

QB’s > RB’s
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:46 PM   #566
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
You sure made a difference by responding, keyboard warrior. The ChiefsPlanet space is safer today thanks to your valiant efforts.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:46 PM   #567
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
You better get those typing fingers limbered up and loose. You're going to be doing a lot of typing if that's the case. It gets a little crazy in here, you may just want to delete your account and walk away.
If this boards idea of a good time is wishing injury on players, then yea, I probably will.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:47 PM   #568
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Garopollo doesn't scare me. If San Francisco has a QB that is either Watson, Jackson, or Mahomes, then that's one thing. But they don't.

Garoppolo doesn't make a lot of eye-popping off-schedule plays like those guys, but he's very accurate, he has a quick release, and he's clutch on 3rd down.

I see people saying just stack the box and make him beat you.

He can pick apart man defense if that's the strategy.

I think with any good QB (and playcaller), you can't sit in the same look all game long unless the front is just winning consistently at the line of scrimmage.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:48 PM   #569
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
You sure made a difference by responding, keyboard warrior. The ChiefsPlanet space is safer today thanks to your valiant efforts.
Never claimed I made a difference. I'm just not a bitch, unlike you.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #570
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

Ok. That’s it. Time to Romper Room and MU this mother****er.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.