Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:56 PM   #526
League circle expert

I see this game going like this.. mahomes will drive the field, but the physical 9er defense will buckle down in the red zone, holding the chiefs to field goals. K.C.'s speed becomes less of a threat in the red zone where the field shrinks, and that physicality of the 49ers will tip the scales in their favor. Finesse teams tend to be flashy between the 20's then stall out before punching it in.

I see the 9ers up 14-10 at halftime, and winning 28 - 24. With the chiefs getting 8 field goals
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:56 PM   #527
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The 49ers excel at outside runs and that's where we're a bit weak.

We've got the beef in the middle to stop dives and other inside runs but our LBs are still slow.
Let me repeat this again: Brendan Daly was the DL coach for the Patriots against the Kyle Shannahan lead offense in the Super Bowl (Falcons). He was also the DL coach a year ago vs the Rams, whose coach Sean McVay is from the Shannahan tree and runs very similar concepts.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:57 PM
8taylor2
This message has been deleted by 8taylor2. Reason: Scum bag isn't worth it.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #528
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
Ford has primarily played on 3rd/obvious passing downs since coming back from his hamstring injury, but sometimes he'll play on base downs.

We rotate a lot on the DL, although we lost our starting nose tackle and a couple backups, so our depth isn't quite as strong as the beginning of the year.
That's too bad. I hope the 49ers staff decides he needs to play more on early downs so they can improve their pass rush.

He's very exploitable. They're probably too smart to let that be the case, though.

I bet we see a lot of 21 personnel regardless, if the 49ers are sitting in a lot of zone still. That helps the screen game (Reid loves to run screens with action to both sides and use Kelce, and Bell is a good blocker).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:00 PM   #529
Starter

Sorry Chiefs fans, I planned on coming here in peace. I quite like the Chiefs and while we are enemies for the Super Bowl, in my experience Chiefs fans are pretty great and you have a classy organization.

When I see someone wishing and celebrating injuries on people, thats just disgusting to me. I'm sure I'll get banned for the previous post and I understand why, but even watching the Chiefs win I was hoping they'd stay healthy for the big game.
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #530
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
I see this game going like this.. mahomes will drive the field, but the physical 9er defense will buckle down in the red zone, holding the chiefs to field goals. K.C.'s speed becomes less of a threat in the red zone where the field shrinks, and that physicality of the 49ers will tip the scales in their favor. Finesse teams tend to be flashy between the 20's then stall out before punching it in.

I see the 9ers up 14-10 at halftime, and winning 28 - 24. With the chiefs getting 8 field goals
Yeah I'm pretty sure this is knowmo
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #531
MVP

Quote:

8 cracks at the end zone? Mahomes is pretty clutch. If he has 8 chances, they will get at least 1 TD.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:03 PM   #532
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
Sorry Chiefs fans, I planned on coming here in peace. I quite like the Chiefs and while we are enemies for the Super Bowl, in my experience Chiefs fans are pretty great and you have a classy organization.

When I see someone wishing and celebrating injuries on people, thats just disgusting to me. I'm sure I'll get banned for the previous post and I understand why, but even watching the Chiefs win I was hoping they'd stay healthy for the big game.
Don't assume that the comments from one poster are the thoughts of this group. 99.9% of us don't want ANY injuries. We want two healthy teams fighting to the death.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:04 PM   #533
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Jeff Allen has been freakin’ nails with predictions since he stopped playing and I think he nails the key to the SB outcome here: https://twitter.com/jeffallen71/stat...977249282?s=21

Basically, he says it comes down to Pat having time to throw or not. Says SF can’t cover KCs receivers and I think we can all agree on that. Just give Pat a little time big fellas...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:04 PM   #534
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Don't assume that the comments from one poster are the thoughts of this group. 99.9% of us don't want ANY injuries. We want two healthy teams fighting to the death.
I don't man, I know the 49ers have fans that are the same way and I try to call them out on it too.

As I said, most of my experience with Chiefs fans have been great.
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:05 PM   #535
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:

How would the Chiefs score 10 in the first half, finish with 24, and kick 8 field goals?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:05 PM   #536
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
8 cracks at the end zone? Mahomes is pretty clutch. If he has 8 chances, they will get at least 1 TD.
Ok 28 - 25
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:06 PM   #537
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
This is disgusting.
Not a career ender. Just, like, a 3 week injury.

You should see some of Clay's comments about Alex Smith if you think what I posted was "disgusting".
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:07 PM   #538
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
How would the Chiefs score 10 in the first half, finish with 24, and kick 8 field goals?
Math is obviously NOT his strong suit.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:07 PM   #539
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Ok 28 - 25
I see you didn't learn much from yesterday.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:07 PM   #540
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Ok 28 - 25
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.