Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-09-2022, 06:34 PM   #136
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Cats aren't killing babies, pitbulls are.

If some owners are able to stop an attack from becoming lethal, then that means pitbulls are even MORE lethal than the stats suggest because there could easily be more deaths.

Some are. A poster above mentioned choking them. I actually just saw a viral video the other day of a random guy coming out of nowhere and choking an out of control pit. Then he just walked away.

It was refreshing to see.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:39 PM   #137
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I have a friend that loves them. He's a hot head and thinks they are cool. Of course, they aren't trained and when they do something wrong, he yells at them and hits them. He had a male and female that he had to keep crated because they would just keep tearing each other up.

For him, at least, the dogs are more of a symbol of how much of a badass he thinks he is. He's Italian, short and fat. He asked me to watch them one time and I said absolutely not. Nothing worse than an untrained dog. Won't sit, heel or even respond when it sees something it wants to go after. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Is there a Pitbull ordinance in Kansas City?
I knew a couple of idiot douche brothers who were like that. They had a pit bull and were mean as hell to it. I felt bad for the dog, but I also felt like that dog was a disaster waiting to happen.

I stopped hanging around with those assholes pretty much immediately. That was over 25 years ago. Hopefully the dog ate both of them.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 06:44 PM   #138
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Black, Yellow, or Chocolate?
Black.

Black labs are absolutely special.

Bird Dog is 12 and is my lifelong companion, the best dog EVER :

[/url]

Lola turned 6 months old on the 6th :

They are my world.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 06:55 PM   #139
pie is never free

BLM yard sign, come on bruh
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:21 PM   #140
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
BLM yard sign, come on bruh
I'm gonna take a stab and say that the sign didn't belong to rr.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:42 PM   #141
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 08:54 PM   #142
The Demon Preacher

That lady bringing more dogs into the situation is a dumb****. Glad it wasn't worse.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:19 PM   #143
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
That lady bringing more dogs into the situation is a dumb****. Glad it wasn't worse.
people were too stupid to head for the water. Make that ****er blow bubbles.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:47 PM   #144
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Don't necessarily fault anyone for simply not trusting dogs with this kind of reputation - there's no NEED for them to exist; plenty of 'safe' dogs out there for anyone that wants one.

But I'll say this - that rot if mine, hard headed as he is, is the most fiercely loyal and attentive dog. He's aware of everything. If he sees someone walking down the sidewalk and the kids are in the driveway, he'll just go to the end of the driveway and watch everything.

And I don't have a good way to describe his personality apart from just being very mercurial. He's charming as ****; everyone that visits us loves that dog because he's just an interesting and extremely affectionate little heathen.

But again - I don't fault the 'I'll never have one' crowd because they are different. Different to train, different to own.

And ultimately I think that's where people truly fail. They try to pretend like their rotty or their pit is a golden retriever. They aren't; never will be. They're working dogs and they're laser focused. If you can't direct that focus, you'll end up with a bit of a neurotic dog. And a neurotic dog with that kind of bite force is not great.
I hope that you never leave your dog unchained on your driveway. Lots of totally normal people can walk past, minding their own business with no interest in you, your house, your dog, or your children. If you own a lethal weapon, with a clearly random element to their personality, you have 100% responsibility for the safety of everyone that might encounter it.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:56 PM   #145
Emporer of Mongo

"my dog is special "

moron dog owners, constantly letting their dogs off leashes

I dont know you. I don't know your dog. now you make me pick my toddler up and be wary because your dog is too special to stay on the leash?

**** you
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:58 PM   #146
Starter

Just make it illegal to breed pits or pit mixes and the breed dies out.
kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.kcjoker is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 10:07 PM   #147
www.nfl-forecast.com

[QUOTE=Mephistopheles Janx;16515323]I'm honestly more fearful of the cat than the Pitty mix. [\QUOTE]

Geeze be serious. Even if an average cat might be less predictable than an average dog (I doubt), show me a case of a house cat killing a human. We've had seven cats, and there is not one that wouldn't disengage in bad behavior if I showed my displeasure (as in clapping my hands loudly). My dad got his leg tore up by his cat when he got triggered by another cat, but dad's life wasn't ever in danger.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 10:30 PM   #148
MVP

[QUOTE=cdcox;16516547]
Quote:
I'm honestly more fearful of the cat than the Pitty mix. [\QUOTE]

Geeze be serious. Even if an average cat might be less predictable than an average dog (I doubt), show me a case of a house cat killing a human. We've had seven cats, and there is not one that wouldn't disengage in bad behavior if I showed my displeasure (as in clapping my hands loudly). My dad got his leg tore up by his cat when he got triggered by another cat, but dad's life wasn't ever in danger.
It's that stupid line of thinking that really gets under my skin.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 10:31 PM   #149
The Demon Preacher

[QUOTE=cdcox;16516547]
Quote:
I'm honestly more fearful of the cat than the Pitty mix. [\QUOTE]

I'm talking about my specific pitty mix (the one in the photo) so I am being very serious.

The cat has bowed up on me twice since I got him. The pitty runs and hides if I so much as look or sound miffed.
Old 10-09-2022, 10:33 PM   #150
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

It's that stupid line of thinking that really gets under my skin.
Talking about *MY* specific 22% pitbull mixed dog and how fearful of it *I* am.

Last edited by Mephistopheles Janx; 10-09-2022 at 11:03 PM..