Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2005, 06:50 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray
seriously, you've brought the integrity dog and pony show to the main forum...?

Do you get disappointed a lot?
He's gonna be real disappointed when I move his soapbox to the Hall of Classics and/or the Romper Room.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:52 PM   #3
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
He's gonna be real disappointed when I move his soapbox to the Hall of Classics and/or the Romper Room.
Hopefully we won't have to endure an endless attack on the "administration" of this board.

Last edited by stevieray; 07-15-2005 at 07:03 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:54 PM   #4
Say hello to my little friend

Good lord, penchief, are you really this big a pussy?
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:12 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Good lord, penchief, are you really this big a pussy?
Good lord, Brock. If I were as big a pussy as you suggest, I would have already folded my tent and gone home instead of arguing the point.

The point is that no matter how offensive you or anyone else can be, there are standards of conduct. Only when those of us who believe in those standards strongly enough are willing to go "toe to toe" with the posers that try to intimidate through insult, will we ever be able to break the ice.

Can I physically kick your ass? Without a doubt.

Does it matter? No.

What matters it that people understand that kicking others to the curb is not the way. Getting people to join you in treating humanity with respect and the understanding of personal responsibility is the key to making the world a better place.

So, KISS MY FUCHIN' ASS!
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 07:14 PM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Good lord, Brock. If I were as big a pussy as you suggest, I would have already folded my tent and gone home instead of arguing the point.

The point is that no matter how offensive you or anyone else can be, there are standards of conduct. Only when those of us who believe in those standards strongly enough are willing to go "toe to toe" with the posers that try to intimidate through insult, will we ever be able to break the ice.

Does it matter? No.

What matters it that people understand that kicking others to the curb is not the way . Getting people to join you in treating humanity with respect understanding their personal responsibility is the key to making the world a better place.

So, KISS MY FUCHIN' ASS!
Respect is EARNED.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:36 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Respect is EARNED.
No shit, brother. How 'bout a little earned respect? I've got it for you.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 07:16 PM   #8
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Feel free to try and prove it, you mouthy broad. I doubt that anyone who gets upset over an internet message board is going to present much of a hazard to anyone.

If you hadn't been spamming the board like a mindless fuckwit, your delicate sensibilities wouldn't have gotten offended.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:43 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Feel free to try and prove it, you mouthy broad. I doubt that anyone who gets upset over an internet message board is going to present much of a hazard to anyone.

If you hadn't been spamming the board like a mindless fuckwit, your delicate sensibilities wouldn't have gotten offended.
Brock, I've never had my ass kicked. Ever. I know I could permanently kick your ass.

Does it matter? Hell no.

The problem is that you don't realize that it doesn't matter. We all die someday. We're all basically irrelevent.

You're nothing more than a big mouth who hasn't learned that important lesson yet. I'm a person with conviction, who has also learned the realities of life and can also kick your ass.

The fact that we live 1500 miles apart doesn't deter me. If I ever make it out there or you ever make it out here, I'd be glad to confront you face to face. You are exactly the type of person that makes me want ot kick somebody's ass.

Hell, I might even pay for the plane ticket.