View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 09:46 PM   #196
Starter

Pieces of shit need to stop buying up all the flushable wet wipes, too.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-18-2020, 06:19 AM   #197
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 07:18 AM   #198
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Those two hoarding women should be shot. Right outside the store where no paper products will be necessary to clean up the blood.
Only one was hoarding. The other was asking for one package.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:47 AM   #199
Stay positive, don't give up

@rahm3sh: The sound effects sent me to a place I’ve never been https://twitter.com/rahm3sh/status/1...488257/video/1
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:50 AM   #200
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm on the black lady's side.

F those hoarding bitches
This. That lady had like 7+ packages. ****ing ridiculous. People ****ing be smart and take what's needed even if it's just 1 extra that helps others. Crazy
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:50 AM   #201
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Only one was hoarding. The other was asking for one package.
I meant the two who were ganging up against the one who was asking. Yeah, the asking one is innocent of all allegations.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:52 AM   #202
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitism View Post
Pieces of shit need to stop buying up all the flushable wet wipes, too.
All this stuff, TP, PT and wet wipes are now being rationed at stores.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #203
Gimme My Berries Back!

I think it is because people react to the real biological fear of death engaging in any means they perceive will protect them from it. Excrement is the fundamental symbol of death as it screams we are only bodies and nothing more. Especially in an era of anti-religion, where science types claim there is no heaven. Bodies are buried in the earth to rot away with maggots and the where the shit goes. So it's fear of death of which TP is unconsciously associated.

So folks think toilet paper will keep clean and safe.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:07 AM   #204
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I think it is because people react to the real biological fear of death engaging in any means they perceive will protect them from it. Excrement is the fundamental symbol of death as it screams we are only bodies and nothing more. Especially in an era of anti-religion, where science types claim there is no heaven. Bodies are buried in the earth to rot away with maggots and the where the shit goes. So it's fear of death of which TP is unconsciously associated.

So folks think toilet paper will keep clean and safe.
Naw... They are a bunch of selfish assholes who can’t figure out how to clean their ass with something other than TP..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #205
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Naw... They are a bunch of selfish assholes who can’t figure out how to clean their ass with something other than TP..
Well, I would disagree it makes them selfish whether you do or not.

Otherwise, I thought I'd take a stab at it intellectually rather than emotionally waving the finger.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:55 AM   #206
Has a particular set of skills

Most grocery stores down here are limiting purchases to two packages now.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:57 AM   #207
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Government officials: "Panic, hysteria, shelter in place, curfew, don't leave your home, don't have gatherings of more than 10 people, shut down all businesses..."

Same Government officials: "Why is everyone panic shopping?"

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:31 AM   #208
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Well, I would disagree it makes them selfish whether you do or not.

Otherwise, I thought I'd take a stab at it intellectually rather than emotionally waving the finger.
First of all aren't you one of the TP hoarders? I specifically remember you posting about how you were planning to barter with all the TP you've hoarded.

With that being said I'd really like to see you explain how buying way more than you need solely in your own self interest, to the point others can't get what they need for the short term isn't selfish.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:37 AM   #209
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
Would.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:43 AM   #210
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Most grocery stores down here are limiting purchases to two packages now.
Nope. One only--at Costco and Publix on a daily basis.