Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4932
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #631
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Oh thanks! I always have ginger beer on hand for all the mules I make. So Kraken, Ginger beer and lime?
Yup. Main difference, I think is that I put a large amount of lime juice in the bottom of my drink and mix with the vodka before adding the ginger beer in my mules. I think with a Dark and Stormy, use just add a squeeze of lime at the end, more like a vodka tonic with lime. Probably not a huge difference in taste, but I try to do thing "properly."
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:11 AM   #632
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
My main drink these days seems to be a decent vodka (usually Tito's), ice, a touch of water, and a healthy amount of lemon juice. Dangerous on a hot day, though, because it goes down like water after the ice melts a bit.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:13 AM   #633
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Yup. Main difference, I think is that I put a large amount of lime juice in the bottom of my drink and mix with the vodka before adding the ginger beer in my mules. I think with a Dark and Stormy, use just add a squeeze of lime at the end, more like a vodka tonic with lime. Probably not a huge difference in taste, but I try to do thing "properly."
I agree. I use juice from two limes in all of my mules and I put it in the glass first. With the Dark and Stormy I'll juice half a lime on the top of the drink.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:52 PM   #634
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I agree. I use juice from two limes in all of my mules and I put it in the glass first. With the Dark and Stormy I'll juice half a lime on the top of the drink.

You are one (or 2) limey bastard. I use half a limes juice and its pretty solid.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #635
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Da Mule...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #636
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You are one (or 2) limey bastard. I use half a limes juice and its pretty solid.
You're doing it wrong!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:36 PM   #637
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Da Mule...
Solid, very solid. How much lime juice?

Did you see my post a few days back. I got the Kraken!
Old 08-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #638
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I was up at Bigfork, Montana at Flathead lake last week and the weekend and tied into some Flathead Cherry Ale. This stuff was fantastic, I'm kicking myself for not bringing home a few cases. A great ale with a hint of cherry. I just emailed them to see if any distributers around Billings carry it.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:53 PM   #639
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I was up at Bigfork, Montana at Flathead lake last week and the weekend and tied into some Flathead Cherry Ale. This stuff was fantastic, I'm kicking myself for not bringing home a few cases. A great ale with a hint of cherry. I just emailed them to see if any distributers around Billings carry it.

Yup, that shit's pretty legit. Used to buy a few cases every summer.

My wife's work has an owner with a cabin up there. He sends buckets of Flathead cherries down to Phoenix every summer.

Guess what I did with some of mine?

That's whiskey and vodka.

Old 08-03-2015, 07:55 PM   #640

Quote:
Yup, that shit's pretty legit. Used to buy a few cases every summer.

My wife's work has an owner with a cabin up there. He sends buckets of Flathead cherries down to Phoenix every summer.

Guess what I did with some of mine?

That's whiskey and vodka.

Nice!
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:57 PM   #641
Mod Team

Quote:
Nice!
Any chance you'll be near Zootown in a few weeks?
Old 08-03-2015, 08:00 PM   #642

Quote:
Any chance you'll be near Zootown in a few weeks?
Not likely Bozeman will be as close at I get.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:02 PM   #643
Mod Team

Quote:
Not likely Bozeman will be as close at I get.
Figured but thought I'd ask anyway. I'll be back in the homeland for a vacation...on the good side of the state.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:03 PM   #644
Supporter

Picked up a bottle of Riegers Kansas city whiskey.

It is different... Can taste the sherry. Have not decided if I like it or not.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #645

Quote:
Figured but thought I'd ask anyway. I'll be back in the homeland for a vacation...on the good side of the state.

Just don't light a match or fart over there or you'll start a fire, it's fricken dry on the western half.