Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2024, 10:02 AM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post

Aubrey’s ghost writers did their best but he’s been cooked for awhile.

Tried to strike a chord but it’s probably A MINNNOOOOOORRRRR
haha yeah this guy has been paying attention to it.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 09:59 AM   #3
best in the biz

Gee Wally, why do all these rappers keep getting shot?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:33 AM   #4
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Gee Wally, why do all these rappers keep getting shot?
Were you shocked when the drug addicted piece of shit you spent the majority of your adulthood cosplaying died of an OD? Just curious.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:35 AM   #5
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Were you shocked when the drug addicted piece of shit you spent the majority of your adulthood cosplaying died of an OD? Just curious.
Elvis and Drake share one thing in common- they like(d) em young
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:01 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I had assumed Mod socks was too old for this. Shame on me.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:01 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Kendrick > glorified pop artist with ghost writers
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:01 AM   #8
Future NBA Finals MVP

Never liked Kendricks music that much compared to Drake, but Kendrick seems like less of a poser.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:02 PM   #9
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Never liked Kendricks music that much compared to Drake, but Kendrick seems like less of a poser.
God you're insufferable
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 01:10 PM   #10
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
God you're insufferable
Sometimes I think he’s a troll then other times I think he’s just miserable like Peej. Dude’s been a part of this community for nearly 20 years and the only things I’ve heard him speak about positively are poker and Bitcoin.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:03 AM   #11
Ultrabanned

I knew it was a thing from Twitter. Just listened to Meet The Grahams last night because it came across my feed. Never gave a shit about Drake but enjoy most everything I’ve heard out of Kendrick.

Guess I’ll follow along because that was some incredibly disrespectful nasty shit Kendrick was saying. I actually watched a video earlier this morning explaining the beef a bit so I’ll follow this thread and take your lead on how this is truly unfolding Socks.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:05 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I knew it was a thing from Twitter. Just listened to Meet The Grahams last night because it came across my feed. Never gave a shit about Drake but enjoy most everything I’ve heard out of Kendrick.

Guess I’ll follow along because that was some incredibly disrespectful nasty shit Kendrick was saying. I actually watched a video earlier this morning explaining the beef a bit so I’ll follow this thread and take your lead on how this is truly unfolding Socks.
Meet the Grahams was brutal. You could tell that shit hit Drake hard with his reaction track, "The Heart Part 6".

Drake is lying talking about how he made up a fake narrative for Kendrick to bite on etc. I don't believe that shit for second.

Drake denies having a hidden daughter. But he denied having a son too until pictures came out, soooo.....
Old 05-06-2024, 10:14 AM   #13
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Meet the Grahams was brutal. You could tell that shit hit Drake hard with his reaction track, "The Heart Part 6".

Drake is lying talking about how he made up a fake narrative for Kendrick to bite on etc. I don't believe that shit for second.

Drake denies having a hidden daughter. But he denied having a son too until pictures came out, soooo.....
I’m not really sure Drake can come back from that track but I’ll be fair and listen to this next round
Old 05-06-2024, 01:57 PM   #14
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Kendrick has murdered him like most folks thought he would. 'Euphoria' was an incredible first shot. '6.16' was a cool bait to force Drake to drop his reply and then 'meet the grahams' was an absolute bomb that wiped out 'family matters' instantly. Then 'like us' dropped and is set to be a hit. That put Drake in a rough spot and he tried to come back with the "heart" song which had some tough lines but he was on the defense and also sounded like he was waving the white flag.

Kendrick is winning this fight and that's been the concensus I've seen. The breakfast club this morning claims Kendrick has another bomb coming with a "special guest" on the track. If that's true it could be the final knockout blow. Either way kendrick is up imo.

As for the battle as a whole...it's been incredible and everything hippop could have wished for.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 05-06-2024 at 02:40 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 02:19 PM   #15
MVP

No shit. Just when I was sick of turning the station from Sexy Red, Glo and Meg... This brought me right back in! Love Kenny and glad this brought him back in the booth. I'm hearing this is all publicity for his album dropping later this month as well.

Either way, I'm ready for ALL OF IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Kendrick has murdered him like most folks thought he would. 'Euphoria' was an incredible first shot. '6.16' was a cool bait to force Drake to drop his reply and then 'meet the grahams' was an absolute bomb that wiped out 'family matters' instantly. Then 'like us' dropped and is set to be a hit. That put Drake in a rough spot and he tried to come back with the "heart" song which had some tough lines but he was on the defense and also sounded like he was waving the white flag.

Kendrick is winning this fight and that's Neen the concensus I've seen. The breakfast club this morning claims Kendrick has another bomb coming with a "special guest" on the track. If that's true it could be the final knockout blow. Either way kendrick is up imo.

As for the battle as a whole...it's been incredible and everything hippop could have wished for.
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.