Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4781
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:05 PM   #871
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
E&J aka erk and Jerk

and some coke. I know...cheap. But it gets me where I wanna go. The smoother, more expensive stuff is cool. But when you want to get from point A to B quickly....go with some Erk.
Enjoy that hangover
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:40 AM   #872
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Enjoy that hangover
I know my limit with E&J. Made that mistake YEARS ago and learned lol!
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:46 PM   #873
Mod Team

Haven't had beer in weeks. Great day in the dessert.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:55 PM   #874
Mod Team

Can't get picture to post.

It works!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2640.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	114514  
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:04 PM   #875
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

It works!!!
Should have stuck with the BBQ.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:08 PM   #876
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Should have stuck with the BBQ.
Meh. It was ok. Nothing great. Had a blueberry sour from Lake Havasua in between too. That's a great summer beer.

You eat at Park Plaza yet? Love that place.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:13 PM   #877
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Meh. It was ok. Nothing great. Had a blueberry sour from Lake Havasua in between too. That's a great summer beer.

You eat at Park Plaza yet? Love that place.
Says the guy drinking a Dos Equis...

Yeah, a few times, that place is awesome.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:19 PM   #878
Gimme My Berries Back!

Watermelon Mojito
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #879
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

H2O (on the rocks!!!)
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:41 PM   #880
Mod Team

Quote:
Says the guy drinking a Dos Equis...

Yeah, a few times, that place is awesome.
If you don't like Dos Equis you're racist!!!
Old 06-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #881
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
If you don't like Dos Equis you're racist!!!
My beer is darker than your beer.

Old 06-03-2017, 09:43 PM   #882
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

It works!!!
It looks more like your pushing religion than a beer coozy!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:31 AM   #883
Sarcasm

Quote:
My beer is darker than your beer.

Big Props to the Yeti. Great Divide is an amazing brewery.

Me, on the the other hand, I've had 3 drinks at Whole Foods. 2 imperial stouts at home, 2 Tank 7's. 2 Crown Apple shots (because I was with women). And now I'm on my 3rd Heavy Lifting.

This is a light night for me. Usually, when I drink, I go all out. I'm one of those all or nothing drinkers. I have a hard time having 1 or 2 beers with dinner. If I have 1, I'm having 12. otherwise I'll have zero.

Last edited by KCrockaholic; 06-04-2017 at 12:46 AM..
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:37 AM   #884
Sarcasm

Quote:

It works!!!
I mean, if you haven't had beer in weeks like you said, then Dos Equis probably taste pretty solid.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:40 AM   #885
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Big Props to the Yeti. Great Divide is an amazing brewery.

Me, on the the other hand, I've had 3 drinks at Whole Foods. 2 imperial stouts at home, 2 Tank 7's. 2 Crown Apple shots (because I was with women). And now I'm on my 3rd Heavy Lifting.

This is a light night for me. Usually, when I drink, I go all out. I'm one of those all or nothing drinkers. I have a hard time having 1 or 2 beers with dinner. If I have 1, I'm having 12. otherwise I'll have zero.
On one hand, I'd say that's a strange order, once you go stout, it kinda ruins anything lighter.... OTOH, after the first 5, it certainly doesn't matter as much.