Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4815
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:17 PM   #271
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Ok, Ok....noted.
No, I like the buffalo sauce. Maybe a blue cheese olive or 3.

This Mexican place I was at had an open bloody maria bar with pork rinds as a garnish option. I'm open to whatever.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:20 PM   #272
Indian Twitter

crown & sprite zero.... woowho...
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:28 PM   #273
Cheat Death

The whole Bloody Mary bar always cracks me up. It's a fancy way of throwing all your shit on the bar and saying make it yourself mother****er. Making a bloody Mary is a bit of a pain in the ass. Not fending off a pit bull while giving cpr or hitting the cutoff man pain in the ass, but still a pain the ass. No, if I'm going out, you're making my Bloody Mary bitch.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:28 PM   #274
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
No, I like the buffalo sauce. Maybe a blue cheese olive or 3.

This Mexican place I was at had an open bloody maria bar with pork rinds as a garnish option. I'm open to whatever.
Holy ****, please just let me have it. I'm making fun of myself. I threw buffalo sauce in a ****ing beer after having too many lemonade whiskeys. My wife couldn't find me for a while as I was out back in the cocoon hammock and she couldn't see me.

I do think a dash in a Michelada could be good though. Not a whole ****ing tbsp though!

PM or post me some drink options you boys might want and I'll have it on hand. Good excuse to load up the liquor cabinet and the wife is gone this weekend so she can't see me do it!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:32 PM   #275
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
The whole Bloody Mary bar always cracks me up. It's a fancy way of throwing all your shit on the bar and saying make it yourself mother****er. Making a bloody Mary is a bit of a pain in the ass. Not fending off a pit bull while giving cpr or hitting the cutoff man pain in the ass, but still a pain the ass. No, if I'm going out, you're making my Bloody Mary bitch.
I never been to a place where I have to make it lol.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:33 PM   #276
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I never been to a place where I have to make it lol.

Also, I make a big pre-made mix so I don't have that problem.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:27 PM   #277
Mod Team

Another Paloma night for me. Go to drink when I have fruit to use. All fruit seen here was free. I prefer ruby red grapefruit for this but white works too. Second picture is amount of juice in the one grapefruit.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	109381  
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:28 PM   #278
Mod Team

Juice from grapefruit.
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	490
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	109382  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #279
BOOM!1!

Had one Matilda by Goose Island Beer Co. and now another Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:54 PM   #280
Mod Team

Moved on to a Michelada. Good call on that the other night CP bros. Only way to make a shitty Modelo taste ok.
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	472
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	109383  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:54 PM   #281
Mod Team

No idea why some pictures attach sideways and some don't?
Old 03-14-2015, 07:25 PM   #282
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No idea why some pictures attach sideways and some don't?
Prolly Net Neutrality making sure "sideways" gets its equal share.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:37 PM   #283
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Prolly Net Neutrality making sure "sideways" gets its equal share.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:20 PM   #284
Where is your will to be weird

I've been in Jack and Coke mode all day. Old lady is doing her Bacardi Rum and Coke Zero thing again. Hey, as long as I don't have to listen to her bitch about me getting the truck all muddy again it's all good.
dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:24 PM   #285
Baba Ganoush

Just a cherry coke