Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM  
Starter

RIP Logical (Jim)

Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Last edited by Son of Logical; 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #151
MVP

Didn't know the man, but it's obvious he made an impression on everyone he met here. I'm sorry for your loss, everyone.
wild1 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #152
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Good bye my friend. My hope is that these last few months were not days of suffering but days of reflection on a life lived well.

May your neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.

All the best to your family, Jim.

BillTheBlarneyStone
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #153
Supporter

Rest in Peace, Logical. Condolences to your family James.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #154
Supporter

My condolences for your families loss.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #155
Veteran

RIP Logical. I never met the man but only knew him from the antics around here. His take on things was always very original to say the least. I'll be praying for you and your family... Peace.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #156
Custom User Title

RIP Logical/Jim
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #157
Starter

RIP Logical/Jim. I remember he stuck up for me being a fellow San Diegan years ago. A great guy.

My condolences..
XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #158
Veteran

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your Dad will be missed around here.
Joie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #159
Fan club member

I'm sorry to hear that.. My prayers go out to you and your family
Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #160
Don't Be A Dick

Jim already been missed in his absence from the board. Rest in Peace Jim.

I hope comfort finds your family during their difficult times.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #161
Veteran

I'm really sorry to hear that. Prayers up for your family.
R&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutR&GHomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-30-2009, 05:47 PM   #162
Take a Chill Pill

How about we rename the Lounge Logical's Lounge for a little while as a tribute?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #163
Obligatory Thoughtcriminal

RIP, Jim. You'll be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
How about we rename the Lounge Logical's Lounge for a little while as a tribute?
Seconded.
Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:58 PM   #164
Poser

New Jim personally. Rest in Peace my friend.
ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #165
Archivist

Wow...Im shocked and saddened. See you on the other side, Jim...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.