Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2018, 08:45 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

They need to hit the depth during free agency. Get the big players cheap in the draft. Have to hit this draft out the park.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:23 PM   #3
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Man so far I’m between Tim Settle and Hercules Mata’afa in round 2. Watching some Hercules right now. Very intriguing prospect.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 01:31 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Man so far I’m between Tim Settle and Hercules Mata’afa in round 2. Watching some Hercules right now. Very intriguing prospect.
Settle and it's not a contest IMO.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:03 AM   #5
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Settle and it's not a contest IMO.
A guy like Settle could do wonders for this defense. Like a young disruptive Poe
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:29 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

I like Hercules
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 08:05 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

I think Settle will be this years Vernon Butler. 2nd rd pick until the combine when teams know about him and move him to a late 1st rd value.

Nathan Shepherd might be a more realistic option
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 08:29 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think Settle will be this years Vernon Butler. 2nd rd pick until the combine when teams know about him and move him to a late 1st rd value.

Nathan Shepherd might be a more realistic option
I’d prefer to wait until the 3rd for guys like Shepherd, Brown, and Thompson.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 08:55 AM   #9
Andy Reid Supporter

Interesting point by Kent Swanson on AP. Chiefs have multiple options in the draft.

Option A-Trade 2nd rd 54th pick (360 pts) & 3rd rd 78th pick (200 pts) for to move into the high 2nd rd for the player they want. The 34th pick is 560 pts.

Option B-trade our 2nd rd 54th pick and our later 3rd rd 86th pick (160 pts) to move up to around the 38th pick.

Option C-stay where you are with 3 picks in the top 100.

Veach says he wants youth and speed. Best way to do that is the draft.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:03 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Interesting point by Kent Swanson on AP. Chiefs have multiple options in the draft.

Option A-Trade 2nd rd 54th pick (360 pts) & 3rd rd 78th pick (200 pts) for to move into the high 2nd rd for the player they want. The 34th pick is 560 pts.

Option B-trade our 2nd rd 54th pick and our later 3rd rd 86th pick (160 pts) to move up to around the 38th pick.

I don’t know how I feel about trading up early. Have to see who’s available.

I think I’d rather package those 2 4th’s to snatch some talent that slips into day 3.

Happens every year with guys like Carl Lawson and Joe Schobert.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:43 AM   #11
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Depends how he views the class defensively. If he thinks he can get 3 starters by staying put, I’d do that. If he sees a guy that he believes in and has to trade up, he needs to do it.

Those two 4th round picks could be starters too honestly. Maybe not immediately but eventually.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 08:58 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

I don't think they're one player away so I'd prefer them sit and take as many shots as they can. I wish they had a higher pick to get a more premium prospect, but this is why they get paid the big bucks so figure it out.

Have to see what happens after free agency.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:08 AM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

Veach might trade next years 2nd rd pick that we just acquired to move up into the 1st rd round. Lowest 2nd rd value is 270 points. That plus our 54th pick would equal value of the 30th pick.

5th year option is going to be very important for this pick due to Mahomes.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:11 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

I'd like to get back into the first round, but they need depth and more picks not less so I'd probably just sit tight and nail what I've got.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:12 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd like to get back into the first round, but they need depth and more picks not less so I'd probably just sit tight and nail what I've got.
We’re really on the same page this offseason man. I find myself agreeing with you a lot.