Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:43 PM   #72601
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He makes jokes about the Chiefs all the goddamn time. They're funny. I laugh along.

But when he's in sports take mode, he should probably try to sound reasonable, y'know?

"I don't like the Chiefs' draft because they always do well, and we shouldn't just always give them the benefit of the doubt." Okay, I agree. So if that's your point then tell us what isn't good about the draft. "Xavier Worthy is really fast but that doesn't mean he's better than Pearsall or the others." Uhhh... are you saying those guys are better than Worthy? Then ****ing say it, man. "New TE isn't Travis Kelce..." so that means it's a poor use of a 4th round pick? And of course, the "They won the Super Bowl so if they don't win it this year that means their draft didn't improve the team" line I already mentioned. I'm not gonna waste my time.

That's stupid shit he said. There's no research. It's stupid reasoning. And it's not funny, either. Do you see/hear any jokes he made? Like one of them about multiple Travis Kelces needing to be captured and studied?

I'm not allowed to criticize him for being a ****ing idiot in that video all because you really like him?
Of course you're allowed, jeez. People just think you are over reacting. Obviously you do not see it that way. Allrighty then. Jeez.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:46 PM   #72602
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Of course you're allowed, jeez. People just think you are over reacting. Obviously you do not see it that way. Allrighty then. Jeez.
Let him cook! We're feasting on donkey.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:47 PM   #72603
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
He makes jokes about the Chiefs all the goddamn time. They're funny. I laugh along.

But when he's in sports take mode, he should probably try to sound reasonable, y'know?

"I don't like the Chiefs' draft because they always do well, and we shouldn't just always give them the benefit of the doubt." Okay, I agree. So if that's your point then tell us what isn't good about the draft. "Xavier Worthy is really fast but that doesn't mean he's better than Pearsall or the others." Uhhh... are you saying those guys are better than Worthy? Then ****ing say it, man. "New TE isn't Travis Kelce..." so that means it's a poor use of a 4th round pick? And of course, the "They won the Super Bowl so if they don't win it this year that means their draft didn't improve the team" line I already mentioned. I'm not gonna waste my time.

That's stupid shit he said. There's no research. It's stupid reasoning. And it's not funny, either. Do you see/hear any jokes he made? Like one of them about multiple Travis Kelces needing to be captured and studied?

I'm not allowed to criticize him for being a ****ing idiot in that video all because you really like him?
I get it. Dude cracks me up, but yeah, I thought those takes were kind of stupid also, for the reasons you laid out.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2024, 01:00 PM   #72604
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Let him cook! We're feasting on donkey.
No, I'm done. These butt****ing morons ruined it.

I get it now. Perna is untouchable. He's a sacred cow. How dare I insult him and make fun of him for being an idiot in the very thread whose purpose is to mock Denver idiots. How dare I have fun by pointing out his obvious salt towards the Chiefs while he tried to disguise it as a rational football take.

Shame on me. A guy who has given Perna plenty of credit in the past for being funny on the internet and even did so in the very ****ing post where I posted the ****ing video. But noooo, I clearly just don't "understand" his humor.

Go **** yourselves.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 01:07 PM   #72605
The man you could post like.

"How dare I have fun by pointing out his obvious salt towards the Chiefs while he tried to disguise it as a rational football take."

Kind of thought that was the running joke of the whole segment. Prefacing it with 'lol guys, the Chiefs had an overrated draft, totally not saying that because I'm salty or anything'.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:10 PM   #72606
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
"How dare I have fun by pointing out his obvious salt towards the Chiefs while he tried to disguise it as a rational football take."

Kind of thought that was the running joke of the whole segment. Prefacing it with 'lol guys, the Chiefs had an overrated draft, totally not saying that because I'm salty or anything'.

Yeah. ****ing hilarious, Perna.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:15 PM   #72607
The man you could post like.

Eh, dunno. Would've just found something better to dunk on is all. His spergouts about the Chiefs constantly winning with criminals, perhaps? He's actually being a salty bitch during those and they're legitimately ****ing reeruned takes.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:15 PM   #72608
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Here's a reputable recruiting site and their rankings:

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Fo...sitionGroup=QB

He was NOT #1 and was ranked below both Spencer Rattler and Jayden Daniels.

That said, recruiting rankings mean dick and it only matters how the player actually performs when the lights are brightest.
Pretty sure that Fields was also highly ranked coming out of HS. The great news is KC was able to draft a QB who was only a three star.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2024, 01:19 PM   #72609
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
If Bo is what Payton thinks he is, Denver will be in great shape over the next five years. The Broncos took their medicine with the Russ contract and are set to have a full slate of draft picks for the first time in years. Hitting on a franchise QB without giving up the farm in order to do so is a major boon for the Broncos.

Every other contender is dealing with an exorbitant QB contract and the cap challenges that come with it. Then you have teams, like KC, that are overpaying older stars who are on the precipice of a steep, age-related decline.

Denver and Houston are ready to do some damage.
Oh my goodness this is a horrible take. You rookie QB is going to be a massive bust and your HC will be exposed as a fraud that benefited from a HOF QB in his prime.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:22 PM   #72610
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Oh man James Palmer said he texted some OC’s around the league about Bo Nix and said he got comps for these QB’s: a more mobile Derek Carr, Dak Prescott and Tua
A literal who’s who of meh at best QBs.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:28 PM   #72611
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Why do you constantly lie? Bruh, KC had the youngest defense last year. Gonna likely be the same this year. And they’re the 5th youngest team in the league, you jabroni!

Dungver is 3rd oldest only behind NO, and Philly.
And just crushed the draft as well. They got younger and improved.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:37 PM   #72612
#triggering

Quote:
No, I'm done. These butt****ing morons ruined it.

I get it now. Perna is untouchable. He's a sacred cow. How dare I insult him and make fun of him for being an idiot in the very thread whose purpose is to mock Denver idiots. How dare I have fun by pointing out his obvious salt towards the Chiefs while he tried to disguise it as a rational football take.

Shame on me. A guy who has given Perna plenty of credit in the past for being funny on the internet and even did so in the very ****ing post where I posted the ****ing video. But noooo, I clearly just don't "understand" his humor.

Go **** yourselves.
It’s all good, dude.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:40 PM   #72613
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Once a cheater, always a cheater:

nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bill-romanowski-files-for-bankruptcy-as-government-seeks-15-5-million-in-back-taxes

Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has filed for bankruptcy after he was sued by the Department of Justice for $15.5 million in unpaid federal taxes.

Romanowski and his wife Julie are defendants in a civil case brought by the federal government, which alleges that the Romanowskis used their supplement company Nutrition53 to get around paying taxes, a bill that has now topped $15.5 million, according to USA Today.

The Department of Justice says the Romanowskis improperly used Nutrition53 accounts to pay for their personal rent, groceries, veterinarian bills and “over 170 visits to nail salons, hair salons and day spas.”

Nutrition53 filed for bankruptcy last year.

The 58-year-old Romanowski played for the 49ers, Eagles, Broncos and Raiders during a 16-year NFL career. He won four Super Bowl rings and was selected to two Pro Bowls. He was also repeatedly fined for dirty play, and sued by teammate Marcus Williams for an injury during a fight on the practice field. After retiring, Romanowski admitted he had used steroids during his playing career.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:45 PM   #72614
Consuming CP souls

Drew Brees isn't walking through that door
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:50 PM   #72615
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Someone would really have to work to convince me that Bill Romanowski isn't the worst human being in the United States right now.

He's a cheater, he tries to physically hurt people, he frames innocent people for crimes, he's an imbezzler, he cheats on his taxes. I wouldn't be surprised if he's paying those college kids at Columbia to cause trouble, and then he'll cheat them out of the pay.

Who's worse than Romanowski when you consider all aspects of their life? I'm at a loss to identify anyone else who would be competitive for "worst human being in the United States". Maybe someone in the Supermax in Florence?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.