Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2024, 08:56 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
WHYYYYYYYYY!!!! McKinnon better be next man. I don't get it.
God I hope not.

McKinnon is done. I'm happy he got to contribute in the SB but 2022 McKinnon ain't walking through that door. There will be any number of UDFAs that can give us more than he'll give us in 2024. There will be street free agents that can do it.

McKinnon is shot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:47 AM   #3
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
God I hope not.

McKinnon is done. I'm happy he got to contribute in the SB but 2022 McKinnon ain't walking through that door. There will be any number of UDFAs that can give us more than he'll give us in 2024. There will be street free agents that can do it.

McKinnon is shot.
This. We need to draft an Achane type RB. Not try to stack a bunch of washed up vets at RB.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:16 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Well so far MEH is a hanger that just won't drop, another year on the pot.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 08:57 PM   #5
In Mahomes I trust!

I hate this! We have D. Prince and La'Mical Perine on the roster - YOUTH! Why a failed #1 pick kept on the roster?

**** - "He knows the system" HE IS A FAILED #1 PICK! I have nothing else to say. SMH
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:14 PM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I hate this! We have D. Prince and La'Mical Perine on the roster - YOUTH! Why a failed #1 pick kept on the roster?

**** - "He knows the system" HE IS A FAILED #1 PICK! I have nothing else to say. SMH

Prince is the worst RB I’ve seen since Unsliced Bread Malone
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 07:25 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:

If they give Prince any carries in the regular season they're lost.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:05 PM   #8
DeadPunisher

Quote:

He is no longer a failed 1st round pick.

He is a free agent we signed as a backup, on the cheap, who already knows the system, and is already a part of the winning Chiefs culture.

From here on out, expectations for CEH aren't, and shouldn't be, tied to his draft position.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 07:03 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

He is a free agent we signed as a backup, on the cheap, who already knows the system, and is already a part of the winning Chiefs culture.

From here on out, expectations for CEH aren't, and shouldn't be, tied to his draft position.
Bingo.

I was probably the biggest Meh hater of them all. He’s become a small piece, and he does fine in that role.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:35 AM   #10
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

What good is knowing the system if you can execute it well?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:27 PM   #11
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
What good is knowing the system if you can execute it well?

Dunno. Ask Mecole Hardman
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM   #12
Going home eventually

Quote:

He's back because they trust him, MAHOMES LIKES HIM, LOCKER ROOM LIKES HIM AND HE BLOCKS GOOD AND COMES CHEAP!

Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:54 PM   #13
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He's back because they trust him, MAHOMES LIKES HIM, LOCKER ROOM LIKES HIM AND HE BLOCKS GOOD AND COMES CHEAP!

He's here because he is cheap. End it at that. This isn't a popularity contest.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:46 AM   #14
Starter

I thought this was a April 1st fool joke until I realize it was April 2. Why was it so important to sign him before the draft? Which NFL team wanted him more? His agent must of pulled a fast one on KC.
CatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-04-2024, 08:36 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Jaylen Wright is gonna fit in here reallll nice
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.