Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:47 PM   #7006
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
5k profit on CCIV and counting

Coop?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:51 PM   #7007
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Coop?
Don't wake the dead. He's been banned from this thread anyway.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:55 PM   #7008
Veteran

Quote:
5k profit on CCIV and counting

I think once the merger is confirmed this will blow up bigger than nio. Say the merger goes through what price point are you shooting for?
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:03 PM   #7009
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Strasser is saying it's not just volatility but how much people are willing to pay, and the WSB guys aren't being price-sensitive at all. So even with volatility factored in, options prices are ridiculous right now.

I have no idea if that's true or not. But I think the guy has been pretty successful in the market and was really good at poker.
I don’t either. But I don’t think the WSB guys are moving enough volume to matter outside of a few stocks, that are probably low volume anyway.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:35 PM   #7010
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
I think once the merger is confirmed this will blow up bigger than nio. Say the merger goes through what price point are you shooting for?
somewhere around 90, and then get the **** out

learned my lesson with NKLA
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:58 PM   #7011
Veteran

Quote:
somewhere around 90, and then get the **** out

learned my lesson with NKLA
NKLA was a scam though. Lucid has a car ready to ship with Saudi oil bank rolling it. I think they can go toe to toe with Tesla. It might be a long hold for me. They just need to hurry up and merge so I can make these hard decisions.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:38 PM   #7012
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
NKLA was a scam though. Lucid has a car ready to ship with Saudi oil bank rolling it. I think they can go toe to toe with Tesla. It might be a long hold for me. They just need to hurry up and merge so I can make these hard decisions.
All true, but you just don't know what's gonna happen in this market.

I'm trying to buy a house this year. If this stock blows up to 90 I'll cash out most of it.

Might leave a few bucks in there to grow though...if you really think it's another Tesla.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:01 PM   #7013
Fish are scared of me

IDEX over $4 projected to go to $7
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:01 PM   #7014
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Bought at 3.69.

Let's GOOOO
Old 02-01-2021, 10:10 PM   #7015
MVP

Quote:
Bought at 3.69.

Let's GOOOO
Will look to get 1k shares manyana.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:04 AM   #7016
I'll be back.

Rode CDEV from 1.15 to 2.98.

Not bad, not too bad at all.
Old 02-02-2021, 02:44 PM   #7017
Mod Team

Quote:
Rode CDEV from 1.15 to 2.98.

Not bad, not too bad at all.
That’s a great trade. Nice work. How long did you hold it?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 02:49 PM   #7018
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That’s a great trade. Nice work. How long did you hold it?
Quote:
CDEV

Thank me later.
5-26-2020
Old 02-02-2021, 03:25 PM   #7019
I'll be back.

$24 million order of $CCIV at share price of $32 today.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:04 PM   #7020
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
It may go to 7, but then it will go back down to $2. That company is a giant fraud.
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote