Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2018, 09:38 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's talk about counting calories & routine

Hi Guys,

I'm up to a 36 waist - thanks to Del Taco and a few others. As well as eating pretty poorly over the last year, or so.

I'm on a strict regimen now and doing a three week diet and then merging it into a new way of life. I have a history of eating well (normally) - but, again; have been quite clumsy over the past year or so.

My plan is to limit myself to 1100 calories a day the first week, then up to 1200 the second week, and then stay on or around 1500 calories as the norm, with one cheat day per week.

After the third week - I'll get back into some sort of exercise, which too will be part of the new 'way of life'

In this thread I'd like to discuss food ideas for assisting myself (& others) with weight loss.

Since Monday I've not gone above 1100 calories/daily - I have eaten oatmeal, oranges, bananas, hard-boiled eggs and in closing, in the evening - I'll eat one of the Chick Fil A Spicy, grilled chicken wraps w/o dressing (350 cals)

I'm open to ideas - but the goal is - finding items that are a little less common and more creative.

Please assist at your leisure - anyone else need assistance or interested in jumping aboard, I welcome it.

Thanks again

Last edited by Simply Red; 03-29-2018 at 09:45 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #616
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
would you two get a room for crissakes.
Don't be jealous.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:43 AM   #617
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
You don't have to be mean to make your point - let's work on that. Try again - only 'nicely'

Thank you.
Wasn't trying to be mean, just punny.

But seriously, if you really want to clean yourself out for some reason, try the link above. You can accomplish it in one day (a day you really want to be at home for).
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:52 AM   #618
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Uh.... no.
Getting paid to exercise is awesome.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:54 AM   #619
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
did you get a new gig?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:56 AM   #620
I'll be back.

Quote:
did you get a new gig?
Yep. Started 3/31. I'm the fed now.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 05-01-2018 at 11:03 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:07 AM   #621
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Is that what I said? I believe not

Low-really carbs, high protein and fat and around 2000-2500 calories per day can be some good eating. You'll lose weight, especially avoiding sugar. Where we tend to mess up is high carbs/high fat lmao....cant have both. Carbs get used and fat gets stored for when the carbs are absent or have been depleted.
Thanks for the clarification. Just read like calories didn't matter.

This is a very simple thing to lose weight: less calories in that you burn. The complexity of your strength, blood chemistry and muscle tone are affected by the way you burn and eat those calories but it all boils down to one word: SACRIFICE!!!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:10 AM   #622
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Congrats on the job. Let me know in late July how much you are enjoying it.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:07 PM   #623
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Yep. Started 3/31. I'm the fed now.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #624
Has a particular set of skills

First day at the new job, well on the road for orientation. First test to stay on track. walked 4.3 miles after work burning 1300 calories.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:20 PM   #625
Starter

How much fruit is too much to consume on a daily basis?
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #626
You Sweetie!

Quote:
First day at the new job, well on the road for orientation. First test to stay on track. walked 4.3 miles after work burning 1300 calories.
you can't go off track at this point. Makes no sense - stay with it!
Old 05-01-2018, 07:41 PM   #627
Mod Team

Your body is very efficient to “cleanse” it self daily.

Any sort of intake to cleanse your body of toxins is bullshit. Your body is literally doing just that daily with no help.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:45 PM   #628
Diablo Negro

Quote:
What are you using to count calorie burn? Not trying to be critical but you couldnt likely burn more than 200 calories per mile even if you weighed 360lbs.

Here is a good link for reference. https://www.verywellfit.com/walking-...-miles-3887154
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #629
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
you can't go off track at this point. Makes no sense - stay with it!
l outed myself on Facebook so everyone will now know if l backslide or don’t continue down this path.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #630
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
What are you using to count calorie burn? Not trying to be critical but you couldnt likely burn more than 200 calories per mile even if you weighed 360lbs.

Here is a good link for reference. https://www.verywellfit.com/walking-...-miles-3887154
Yup. Unless that was a strenuous uphill hike, no way you burned that many calories in 4 Miles.

Still, walking can be good. Make some of it hill walking and it can be great.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.