Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:51 AM   #4141
I'll be back.

"rashee rice was always as good as juju and could do everything he did! it was just mahomes and reid holding him back!"

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:51 AM   #4142
Ultrabanned

Clay playing defense on DJLN

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 10:53 AM   #4143
I'll be back.

how many back shoulder catches is rashee gonna have now that patrick finally un****ed himself, DJ? let us know. i'm sure this will be a REGULAR part of the offense from here on out.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:54 AM   #4144
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Then why didn't it happen for 10 weeks?

Going to blame Patrick again for that? Stupid.

Have your two points.
So again, your theory is that after Rookie camp, OTAs, a month long training camp/pre-season and 10 weeks of the regular season, Rice still couldn't do something that he'd shown on tape frequently in college. Yet 2 weeks later he suddenly could.

Yeah, that checks out.

Guy found an easy button halfway through the season...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 10:57 AM   #4145
I'll be back.

I mean, Skyy Moore was Antonio Brown in college. Strange that he's not doing the same things in the NFL.

It's almost like playing in the NFL is hard, and getting your release against an NFL DB, timing with the QB and footwork down for a throw like that takes time. Especially since you need two feet down in the NFL.

But no! It was always something he could do from Week 1! If only Mahomes had stopped eating Doritos sooner.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:05 AM   #4146

Quote:
I mean, Skyy Moore was Antonio Brown in college. Strange that he's not doing the same things in the NFL.

It's almost like playing in the NFL is hard, and getting your release against an NFL DB, timing with the QB and footwork down for a throw like that takes time. Especially since you need two feet down in the NFL.

But no! It was always something he could do from Week 1! If only Mahomes had stopped eating Doritos sooner.
Odd.

Here I was pretty sure I said Skyy Moore didn't demonstrate anything on tape in college that suggested he was NFL ready. Whereas I said that Rice was a very possible Day 1 starter with an NFL-ready skill-set that slotted perfectly with this team.

I mean, I'm not sure WHO you want to be having this little argument with, but it ain't me...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:06 AM   #4147
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Odd.

Here I was pretty sure I said Skyy Moore didn't demonstrate anything on tape in college that suggested he was NFL ready. Whereas I said that Rice was a very possible Day 1 starter with an NFL-ready skill-set that slotted perfectly with this team.

I mean, I'm not sure WHO you want to be having this little argument with, but it ain't me...
Old 11-28-2023, 11:09 AM   #4148

Quote:
Are you new?

Because I'm pretty sure I was the Skyy Moore Hater in Chief, both before we picked him and after. Whatever the order, it was Detox and I driving that bus. And I KNOW I was the Rashee Rice #1 fanboi both before we drafted him and after.

Again - you're welcome to have this argument with someone if you'd like. But I'm not the one to have it with because the receipts are all over the damn place.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:20 AM   #4149
I'll be back.

Still waiting for you to provide them.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:49 AM   #4150
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
You're not getting dunked on, you're getting posterized. Just stop.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:51 AM   #4151
I'll be back.

Hey, cool.

I look forward to Rashee being Turbo JuJu from now on.

It's happening!
Old 11-28-2023, 11:52 AM   #4152
Choco Favre

Clay ain’t havin it
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:52 AM   #4153

Quote:
I was specifically called out in BOTH draft pick threads when the picks were made. I believe Staylor said "This kid's gonna prove DJLN and Detox wrong" in the Moore thread and the second post in the Rice thread was "DJ just came..."

Like...dafuq kind of gaslighting are you trying to pull off here? My stance on both these guys was pretty loudly established before the respective picks were made.

You're just flat-ass wrong here.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:54 AM   #4154
20 Menthol KOOLs

Imagine being Clay rn lol……
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 11:55 AM   #4155
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Imagine being Clay rn lol……
Meh. It's more fun from our seat. He's completely oblivious to how stupid he looks right now. Just let him burn.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.