Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:12 PM   #376
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
blah, blah, blah, I'm John Dorsey, blah, blah...
Totally makes sense - thank you, kindly, sir!
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:25 PM   #377
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

So did you guys get this all figured out yet?
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:26 PM   #378
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

I don't get what's so hard to understand about pleading guilty. I think it's clear he did something wrong, but it doesn't mean it was nearly as severe or indefensible as she said. Given the choice of rolling the dice or getting a guaranteed lenient sentence, I totally understand taking the plea.

That said, maybe he is guilty of everything she said and worse. I just don't know and people hopping on their high horse as if they do is every bit as bad as any victim blaming or any other convenient point of view in this thread. Am I giving this guy special consideration because he was drafted by my team? OF COURSE. But only because I wouldn't take the time to read whole articles about the Browns' 5th round selection. Dismissing anyone willing to entertain the possibility that Hill is anything but a total piece of shit is an overly emotional and unfair response.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:28 PM   #379
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Whatever you say, Andy.
Wazu with an appropriate Chiefs Planet "welcome". Nice.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:29 PM   #380
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Whatever you say, Andy.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:38 PM   #381
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies View Post
No...Crystal Espinal was his gf at the time. It's all over the articles and the police reports.

Here is her Twitter. Says right at the top that she's Dominican. Like I said, it doesn't really matter but she's not white

https://mobile.twitter.com/crysespinal
She's Dominican and Native American.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:39 PM   #382
"You like to drink?"

https://www.gofundme.com/rosebrooks
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:43 PM   #383
Artist of the Bob Ross School

I hate the pick. It's not like the Chiefs haven't struggled with domestic violence between LJ and Belcher.
I cheered for the team and still will. I'd be OK with it when long Clark comes out in cheesy sunglasses and says "just win, baby"
Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Dragonocho has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:45 PM   #384
In Search of a Life

I do like that he seems to move straight ahead after catching the ball on returns. It was tiresome watching a certain return guy run sideways and backwards 10 to 20 yards last year-lol

We needed a Big upgrade on Special teams-and it looks like we got it.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #385
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
If someone would start a gofundme to replace the dips hits at 610 with some real talent, I would donate.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:29 PM   #386
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Ryne Nutt is the southeast scout. Somewhere on the team site is a transcript of him also a video of him responding to the legal questions on this matter. His work was most likely talking to teammates coaches and all folks tied to both football programs Hill attended. Nutt mentions Dorsey and Dirk handled the legal part of their investigation. If you google Dirk Taitt he is a private investigator for the NFL and handles these matters for the Chiefs. Just wanted to throw that out there.

When I saw the name on the ticker and thought wtf? Who? Then reading on here about this I was like wtf are they thinking. Watched the rest of the draft in a daze just thinking why risk this.

While still disgusted I am glad they had a NFL security/PI dig into this and I would hope after their findings on the matter they would discuss it with the commissioner/proper league employees who handle these matters and get some feedback on whether to pursue based on the investigation findings.

I'm just going to give it time and see how it plays out. I would think having a presser with this Dirk Taitt would be something that maybe could be helpful. Maybe not. Just going to focus on the other picks and UDFA's as this shit still stinks to me.
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM   #387
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I am flattered that some think my post is well though out and that I work for the Chiefs. While my dream job as a kid was to play for the Chiefs... in fact I think I dressed up for 8 Halloweens in a row as a Chief, including a few as Mike Livingston. I also know my two sadist days as a sports fan were when Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas died. It would be great to work for the Chiefs as well, but unfortunately I don't. I became a Chiefs fan when I was 4 because my older brothers best friend was named Casey and was a Chiefs fan. My mom bought me a Cincinnati Bengals outfit for my 5th birthday. My brother and I peeled of the decal on the side (for you young fans they were orange with Cincinnati on the side of the helmet) and taped off and painted a red arrowhead on it... In the early 70's that's all my mom could find available in Davenport, IA, probably because Ken Anderson went to Augustana College located in the Quad Cities. I played small college football (too small and slow to be a Hawkeye) and chose the school, not because of the campus or the professors, but because they had uniforms similar to the Chiefs. I wore #59 in HS and College because of Gary Spani. I am a huge fan. I got a log on during the patriots game because I had some points I wanted to share that day. The site was overwhelmed and I didn't get approved by the administrator for a few days. Therefore this was my first post.

As I have aged, I have learned to look at all situations from all angles before jumping to conclusions. I look forward to being a bigger part of the community going forward.
Drink anti-freeze and die
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:08 PM   #388
In Search of a Life

I was waiting for that. Didn't wanna be the one to do it, but figured it was coming.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #389
MVP

The holier than thouness over this pick is off putting
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:26 PM   #390
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I am flattered that some think my post is well though out and that I work for the Chiefs. While my dream job as a kid was to play for the Chiefs... in fact I think I dressed up for 8 Halloweens in a row as a Chief, including a few as Mike Livingston. I also know my two sadist days as a sports fan were when Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas died. It would be great to work for the Chiefs as well, but unfortunately I don't. I became a Chiefs fan when I was 4 because my older brothers best friend was named Casey and was a Chiefs fan. My mom bought me a Cincinnati Bengals outfit for my 5th birthday. My brother and I peeled of the decal on the side (for you young fans they were orange with Cincinnati on the side of the helmet) and taped off and painted a red arrowhead on it... In the early 70's that's all my mom could find available in Davenport, IA, probably because Ken Anderson went to Augustana College located in the Quad Cities. I played small college football (too small and slow to be a Hawkeye) and chose the school, not because of the campus or the professors, but because they had uniforms similar to the Chiefs. I wore #59 in HS and College because of Gary Spani. I am a huge fan. I got a log on during the patriots game because I had some points I wanted to share that day. The site was overwhelmed and I didn't get approved by the administrator for a few days. Therefore this was my first post.

As I have aged, I have learned to look at all situations from all angles before jumping to conclusions. I look forward to being a bigger part of the community going forward.
Don't be.

Being a PR flunkee for a team that's abandoned all scruples isn't something one should aspire to in life.

But your mileage may vary.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.