Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
None of the stones have any identifiable powers, other than the time stone in Dr. Strage. They're all just vague power stones.

They all definitely have unique powers.

The time stone, as you mentioned, obviously deals with time.

Loki used the mind stone to control people's minds. He also used the space stone to open a portal over NYC in The Avengers.

The power stone was used to wipe out planets with its power.

The reality Stone sent Natalie Portman to alternate dimensions.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:50 PM   #3
Stay positive, don't give up

Justice League and this around the same time. Exciting...I enjoyed the other Thor's and this looks like the best

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

I've been hearing a lot about Heimdall and the soul stone. Maybe he has it and it enables him to see everyone and everything in the 9 realms.

Loki even asked Heimdall if Odin feared him with all his power . Who would Odin have to fear but someone wielding an infinity stone?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've been hearing a lot about Heimdall and the soul stone. Maybe he has it and it enables him to see everyone and everything in the 9 realms.

Loki even asked Heimdall if Odin feared him with all his power . Who would Odin have to fear but someone wielding an infinity stone?
I liked this read on it...

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/11/...hela-heimdall/
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:15 PM   #6
Mindful Taoist German

Super pumped for this.

Also, Hulk looks much bigger (and thicker) in this.

Apparently there were comments that Hulk would be much more intelligent and "basically a God" in Ragnarok.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:50 AM   #7
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

I'm not a comic book reader and I admit I'm getting comic book movied out at this point so take this with a grain of salt, but this looks shitty. Even though I'm not the biggest comic book movie fan right now, I like the GotG trailer and the Spiderman trailer was cool (even though I felt they revealed far too much) but this trailer looks shitty to me, just like the other two Thor movies. Just too childish and cheesy for me.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:07 AM   #8
I'll be back.

The Thor movies are about Asgardian shit man. They're supposed to be the cheesiest of the cheesy.

I'm glad they're this way because there's only so many "save earth and/or people on earth" storylines you can do.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:00 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
The Thor movies are about Asgardian shit man. They're supposed to be the cheesiest of the cheesy.

I'm glad they're this way because there's only so many "save earth and/or people on earth" storylines you can do.
Yeah, it's like a bridge between Flash Gordon and The Fifth Element.

Cheesy, sumptuous, silly and badass.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:45 AM   #10
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, it's like a bridge between Flash Gordon...
This is exactly what I thought.

80's FG and not the old school stuff.

This wasn't supposed to look like GOTG - it was meant to resemble Flash Gordon...

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:59 AM   #11
Supporter

Spoiler!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:01 AM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

Hearing rumors that Goldbloom isn't toppled like in the comix but he "expels them after being dissatisfied."

This coming from a spanish language site...
Old 04-15-2017, 09:04 AM   #13
Supporter

Old 04-15-2017, 10:30 AM   #14
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
[IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3939744/****-you-thunder-ted-o.gif[/IMG]
You tell that Teddy that he's about to get thunder-buddied by an 8'4" green hog-leg...
Old 04-20-2017, 11:37 AM   #15
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Love dis thread. Dis where my NERDS be at!
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.