Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Trust me, when it is dark it is all the more brighter...and right at eye level. I gave Oz a link if you want to look at it at night. Though my powershot sort of darkens everything.

Do you belong to a neighborhood association?
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Do you belong to a neighborhood association?
If you want to call it that. I called the HA and they refuse to return my calls. My next door neighbor has had the same issues with the HA when he tried to report someone for I think having his boat in his driveway and blocking the sidewalk for like 6 months. They don't seem to want to enforce rules around here. We aren't supposed to have above ground pools, right? There are 5 of them in the edition. And one guy just took out two sections of his fence and I swear the 6th is going in.

I tried to be cool and byy a tree so this guy could have his light and me my serenity. Some think that is idiotic. I call it trying to be a good neighbor and make everyone happy.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.