Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-21-2024, 05:47 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Who is the hottest dude on CP?

Discuss...
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:36 AM   #91
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I put a mask on just to read this thread. Can't ever be to cautious
Hell yeah brother! Do you have the vaxx too?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:38 AM   #92
Plays to win the game!

This is like judging a Bulldog competition and having a category marked "Best Unneutered Scrotum"
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:22 AM   #93
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
I put a mask on just to read this thread. Can't ever be to cautious
ya u might catch the gay

or herpes from titty meat
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:36 AM   #94
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
ya u might catch the gay

or herpes from titty meat
No worries for me. I already got the herpes going on down there.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:37 AM   #95
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Hell yeah brother! Do you have the vaxx too?
I got a few extra jabs just to be safe.

This shit is going to end up in DC if you don't knock it off
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 01:25 PM   #96
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I got a few extra jabs just to be safe.

This shit is going to end up in DC if you don't knock it off
Id like to jab you
Old 04-23-2024, 04:28 PM   #97
Fight, build, win!

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Not one mention of The Big Nasty KC Nut. Hang your heads in shame.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:12 PM   #98
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Id like to jab you
Only if it's by the ass beating statue
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 05:18 PM   #99
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’d relish getting to first, second, and third base with first, second, but especially Third Down Elvis.

stevieray age-adjusted for the win.
Minus points for C- art.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:51 PM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
No worries for me. I already got the herpes going on down there.
Yeah, thanks a lot for that, asshole!
HayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHayWire’sTesticles is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-23-2024, 07:42 PM   #101
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Only if it's by the ass beating statue
Sorry bro I'm an out of those only deliver it via oral cavity
Old 04-23-2024, 09:11 PM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
It's easily LiveSteam or DaFace.
Most definitely LiveSteam. Of course, you know that we’re dating now, so I had to agree with you. Preseason can’t get here fast enough… you guys are really showing that man-love on this thread. 😂
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-24-2024, 07:12 AM   #103
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire’sTesticles View Post
Yeah, thanks a lot for that, asshole!
I miss you guys. We used to have a great relationship but lately you've been kind of distant. Maybe a soft and soothing massage will perk you up
Old 04-24-2024, 09:22 AM   #104
Inmem 2.0

LiveSteam is a cockstar
Old 04-24-2024, 10:50 AM   #105
The Constitutional Choo choo

No comment.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote