Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2020, 11:39 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****

Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:09 PM   #1336
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
you think that's funny? Really?

Let's hear your prediction, for the record.

I bet a deal very like Darby's is what he's looking at.

But by all means, let's hear your prediction.
More than $4 million a year.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:32 PM   #1337
SuperBowl or bust

He just turned 28, so Veach might want to give him a 3/20 or something like that.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:03 PM   #1338
bite me

I'd be happy to get Breeland for 2/3 years at 5 to maybe 6 million a year. He's nothing special but he does know our system and he's at least average IMO.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:26 PM   #1339
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Doesn't have to be him, but we need someone. Are we going to pick cornerback with 3 of our 5 draft picks and hope they're all ready to contribute from day 1? Because we currently have what, 2 corners under contract?
I agree.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:32 PM   #1340
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I'll never understand the fascination for Bashaud Breeland around here. Clearly the most overrated Chiefs player on this board.

Serviceable player but I couldn't care less if he was not resigned.
He's not the most overrated player on this team. You want an ACTUAL overrated player to talk about? How about Rashad Fenton?

I've got absolutely nothing against the guy. I'm not saying we should cut him. I'm not saying he sucks. Hell, if Spags, Madison, and Reid have plans for him to start on the outside this year, I'm down with that and I trust their judgment. But we as fans don't know anything about him other than what we draw from a small sample size. The guy looked average and so-so in college-- about the only thing that jumped off the screen was his effort and tenacity. That's what fans took him to be for his entire Chiefs career up until he was forced into seeing defensive snaps due to injuries in the secondary. Many of the fans even said he should be cut at the end of training camp, preferring to instead keep Mark Fields (attitude problems and all) or Will Redmond or some other jackass.

He's played well. He's played very well, in fact. You know what we haven't seen him do yet, though? Play as an outside corner. Charvarius Ward at least started a couple games for us in 2018 prior to working through and winning the job prior to the 2019 season. Fenton hasn't done that yet, or at least he hasn't had the chance.

And there's nothing wrong with that. He's young. He'll get his chances. That's how the NFL works. But until he does get those chances, don't assume he's going to be that thing when he hasn't demonstrated shit yet.

Everybody this offseason is sucking his dick. People are calling him a stud. People are saying we'll be fine at CB letting Breeland go, because as long as we draft somebody in the high rounds, we'll still have Ward, Fenton, and that rookie.

Now THAT'S overrating a player. Nobody here is overrating Breeland, dude. We're calling him a starting CB that would be nice to have back as long as we don't overpay. Nobody has called him anything more than that. Why you interpret that as "overrating" I have no ****ing clue. But you're wrong.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 05:58 AM   #1341
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He's not the most overrated player on this team. You want an ACTUAL overrated player to talk about? How about Rashad Fenton?

I've got absolutely nothing against the guy. I'm not saying we should cut him. I'm not saying he sucks. Hell, if Spags, Madison, and Reid have plans for him to start on the outside this year, I'm down with that and I trust their judgment. But we as fans don't know anything about him other than what we draw from a small sample size. The guy looked average and so-so in college-- about the only thing that jumped off the screen was his effort and tenacity. That's what fans took him to be for his entire Chiefs career up until he was forced into seeing defensive snaps due to injuries in the secondary. Many of the fans even said he should be cut at the end of training camp, preferring to instead keep Mark Fields (attitude problems and all) or Will Redmond or some other jackass.

He's played well. He's played very well, in fact. You know what we haven't seen him do yet, though? Play as an outside corner. Charvarius Ward at least started a couple games for us in 2018 prior to working through and winning the job prior to the 2019 season. Fenton hasn't done that yet, or at least he hasn't had the chance.

And there's nothing wrong with that. He's young. He'll get his chances. That's how the NFL works. But until he does get those chances, don't assume he's going to be that thing when he hasn't demonstrated shit yet.

Everybody this offseason is sucking his dick. People are calling him a stud. People are saying we'll be fine at CB letting Breeland go, because as long as we draft somebody in the high rounds, we'll still have Ward, Fenton, and that rookie.

Now THAT'S overrating a player. Nobody here is overrating Breeland, dude. We're calling him a starting CB that would be nice to have back as long as we don't overpay. Nobody has called him anything more than that. Why you interpret that as "overrating" I have no ****ing clue. But you're wrong.
I agree with this.

It's part of why I'd really, really prefer to go CB in round one. It's the third most expensive position typically; and that 5th year of control may be important down the road. Ward and Fenton, while being encouraging, were UDFA and very late picks. It'd be good to have a blue-chipper prospect in there along with one steady veteran. Of course, picking #32, you kind of have to play the cards as they lay, but just stating my preference before the fact.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 06:38 AM   #1342
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I'll never understand the fascination for Bashaud Breeland around here. Clearly the most overrated Chiefs player on this board.

Serviceable player but I couldn't care less if he was not resigned.
Didn’t you see how many posts it took to sign him? We aren’t letting him go easily.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 06:45 AM   #1343
Hockey Town

Breeland is a solid player, the nice thing about him coming back would mean we aren't pigeonholed into having to take a CB.

Like I said I saw a mock that had AJ Epenesa as our first pick, that would be a really good ****ing pick and if he's there I'd like to be able to do that and not be like well we have to take whatever CB is left.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:08 AM   #1344
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Breeland is a solid player, the nice thing about him coming back would mean we aren't pigeonholed into having to take a CB.

Like I said I saw a mock that had AJ Epenesa as our first pick, that would be a really good ****ing pick and if he's there I'd like to be able to do that and not be like well we have to take whatever CB is left.
IF Breeland's back, I'd like Cezar Ruiz.

gotta upgrade that interior line. Keep Mahomes upright, and be more effective in the running game when we need it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:09 AM   #1345
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
IF Breeland's back, I'd like Cezar Ruiz.

gotta upgrade that interior line. Keep Mahomes upright, and be more effective in the running game when we need it.
An interior OL in the first the dude better be like a 10 time pro bowler or it's bad value.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:11 AM   #1346
Andy Reid Supporter

$177? Now that’s cutting is close

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:12 AM   #1347
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

177 dollars? Like the Chiefs have less money than a poor person has in their account?
Old 03-30-2020, 07:24 AM   #1348
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I love me some Brett Veach!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:11 AM   #1349
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Didn’t you see how many posts it took to sign him? We aren’t letting him go easily.
Lol.

I'd have no problem resigning him but if not him, pretty sure Veach thinks he has other options which are pretty much just as good.

I agree he needs to sign or trade for a veteran CB as it cannot all come from the draft.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:15 AM   #1350
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
An interior OL in the first the dude better be like a 10 time pro bowler or it's bad value.
Bullshit. Bad value would be a skill player. OL is pretty damn important.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.