Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2017, 12:57 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Any Chiefs fans going to the game this weekend?

Looking forward to seeing how dismal the crowd is on TV this weekend in LA. If you're going to be there, you should be noticeable. Unless there end up being more red jerseys in the stands than blue.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:58 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

I'm guessing it will be damn close to 1/2 Chiefs fans.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:59 PM   #3
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Wrong question. You should be asking if any Chargers fans are going to the game this weekend.

That place will be 20,000 Chiefs fans and Chargers players wives and kids. That's it.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #4
Bring It Home

We have quite a few on this forum living in Southern California, and I haven't heard of any of them going.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:01 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

Isn't Tiny going?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:13 PM   #6
The talking stonehead

I'm flying out right now. I started a thread trying to see how many were going but it's since been buried. I know DaFace and Ringleader will be there. 88TG88 was leaning towards yes as well.

I'll post this again in case anyone missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Just bought a parking pass in lot 10. Anyone is more than welcome to come by if you're ubering to the stadium or buying a non tailgating parking pass nearby. We'll have a tiny grill and a small group of 4 is all, though, so don't be expecting too much. I'll post more info when I get parked Sunday if anyone's interested.
I'll add that I have a 2 racks of Joes ribs, a fifth of Don Julio and Crown Royal. First come first serve. Come party if you want to.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:17 PM   #7
Spiraling down the Drain

Trap game.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:20 PM   #8
BUNS <3 2PM

I am really thinking about making the trip. Chargers.com selling front row 50 yd line visitor side for 325. Is that good deal or find scalpers?
Buns has disabled reputation
Old 09-22-2017, 04:32 PM   #9
Spooky Action

If that's for two it's OK ^. I believe Rivers' children take up most of that row, however.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:55 PM   #10
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

As of now we are leaving LA at1:30 for NYC on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:55 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
I'm flying out right now. I started a thread trying to see how many were going but it's since been buried. I know DaFace and Ringleader will be there. 88TG88 was leaning towards yes as well.
There was this thread and a couple of side conversations in the first couple of threads after the win last week. Seemed like 6 or 7 at least were going with a few more thinking about it. I'll be there, though I will be doing my best LA asshole routine and showing up 15 minutes late due to a morning event. Hopefully I won't miss much.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-22-2017, 04:56 PM   #12
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

If we have a change of schedule we're gonna try and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:04 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles View Post
We have quite a few on this forum living in Southern California, and I haven't heard of any of them going.

*raises hand*

It's just an uber ride away for me though. I figure I'll find a scalped 30 dollar ticket after kickoff.

There are hundreds of us in LA that are going btw.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:17 PM   #14
BUNS <3 2PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
If that's for two it's OK ^. I believe Rivers' children take up most of that row, however.
No that's per seat price. I just thought that price for that seat at an NFL game was pretty good.

So if I go, I'll be looking for scalpers i suppose.
Buns has disabled reputation
Old 09-22-2017, 09:44 PM   #15
MVP

Hell yeah!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.