Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:06 PM   #1006
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Try 12RD for the code.
Sweet! New EOTech holo for me arrrrrrr
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:11 PM   #1007
Supporter

Quote:
My ultimate goal is to slap a surpressor on it. That'll cost me $700 or so.
Easily the best 700 you will spend.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:48 PM   #1008
Keepin it Real

I went with the Vortex Sparc II for $175. That extra money can help towards a suppressor.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:37 PM   #1009
Roy E.

S & W has a $75 mail-in rebate on the M & P Shield concealed carry pistols. You can get one for as low as $239.99, which is an insanely good deal.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...20AND%20WESSON
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #1010
Keepin it Real

Got my bullpup today. Badass. It's 6" shorter than my AR. It looks like a suppressor will make it about even length with my AR. It's a light sucker with a great trigger.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:18 AM   #1011
Always ask 'Why?"

Great combination of new optic and bullet technologies. And extremely affordable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoGRlS53U_k
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:32 AM   #1012
Always ask 'Why?"

Anybody want a Falcon?

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...b29cd2a1077327
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:33 AM   #1013
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Great combination of new optic and bullet technologies. And extremely affordable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoGRlS53U_k

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:36 PM   #1014
Fight, build, win!

Anyone have experience with PSA version of the AK-47 this sale on the blemished comes around often and I have been tempted. I have put together a couple of AR-15's of theirs and am very happy but have never had an AK.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-...16445020b.html

The fire control group stock and upper and lower forearm are of course oos its PSA but can wait on those im in no hurry.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:56 PM   #1015
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Anyone have experience with PSA version of the AK-47 this sale on the blemished comes around often and I have been tempted. I have put together a couple of AR-15's of theirs and am very happy but have never had an AK.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-...16445020b.html

The fire control group stock and upper and lower forearm are of course oos its PSA but can wait on those im in no hurry.
Might want to put that in a trust. You'll probably pass of old age before you get it.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #1016
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Might want to put that in a trust. You'll probably pass of old age before you get it.

yeah read some reviews was a month for one guy.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:22 PM   #1017
Keepin it Real

Silencerco is offering a $200 website rebate with the purchase of one of their silencers thru 4-30-17. Good for any future purchase until the end of the year.

I also get a good discount with their product for LEO pricing. I checked their website and I see nothing I'm interested in using a rebate for. Don't need another silencer, at least this year. Get $200 worth of their clothing.
Old 04-04-2017, 05:27 AM   #1018
MVP

Quote:
Silencerco is offering a $200 website rebate with the purchase of one of their silencers thru 4-30-17. Good for any future purchase until the end of the year.

I also get a good discount with their product for LEO pricing. I checked their website and I see nothing I'm interested in using a rebate for. Don't need another silencer, at least this year. Get $200 worth of their clothing.
You still need special licensing to get one, right?
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:31 AM   #1019
In Mahomes I trust!

Just bought this last week
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gen4.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	114159  
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:46 AM   #1020
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
You still need special licensing to get one, right?
Yeah. Maybe someday that hearing act will pass.