Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2020, 11:39 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****

Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:08 PM   #316
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Can I just take a second to say that considering how mad some of you were that the Chiefs lost Chris Ballard and promoted Veach that Ballard has NOT been that great at building anything in Indy.
His first draft was pretty damn good, and in fairness to him, I don’t think anyone saw Andrew Luck pulling a Barry Sanders. That significantly set them back.

I think he’s done all right, but after 3-4 years we’ll have a better overall idea.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:10 PM   #317
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Can I just take a second to say that considering how mad some of you were that the Chiefs lost Chris Ballard and promoted Veach that Ballard has NOT been that great at building anything in Indy.
Eh. It's not his fault that Luck abruptly retired.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:19 PM   #318
MVP

Quote:
I admit to being on this ship for a few weeks. I remember it vividly because it's the first time I've ever been wrong about anything.

Shockingly, later in the same season I was wrong (and you were right) about LeSean McCoy not being active for the Super Bowl. When it rains, it pours.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:33 PM   #319
World's Best Boss

Rivers finalizing a deal with the Colts.

They’ll be an interesting team to watch next year, to say the least.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:33 PM   #320
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
His first draft was pretty damn good, and in fairness to him, I don’t think anyone saw Andrew Luck pulling a Barry Sanders. That significantly set them back.

I think he’s done all right, but after 3-4 years we’ll have a better overall idea.
Dude thinks he's Bill Belichick or something stupid.

Spend your money. Your franchise QB was locked up. You had cap space. SPEND IT.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:34 PM   #321
MVP

Luck screwed them but they had a shit ton of cap space and did mostly nothing with it, were wrong on their bust running back and are bringing in Rivers?

Would any of you be happy about that? Meanwhile Veach brought in a bunch of guys we all thought were terrible and turned out to have like a 90% success rate and won a SB.

I mean sure Ballard drafted Quentin Nelson but that was a no-brainer. Rock Ya Sin lookin good? Parris Campbell? I'm not so sure about the future of that franchise.

I guess he's had solid draft picks but free agency woof.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:35 PM   #322
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The Colts fans are about to understand what it looks like for a QB to put up a bad 4,000 yard, 30 TD, 15 Interception season...

Those yards and TDs come in garbage time and those picks come at all the worst times
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:37 PM   #323
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Rivers finalizing a deal with the Colts.

They’ll be an interesting team to watch next year, to say the least.
The changing of the guard is well underway, it’s been an amazing offseason so far
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:47 PM   #324
pie is never free

It’s just so nice to have this completely different free agent mindset, compared to years past... “where’s our splash signing!” “give us somebody good!11”

Now I’m really just hoping for a great draft, and maybe a couple mid-tier free agents if possible... no splash, no problem... just keep the band together to whatever extent possible
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 12:57 PM   #325
MVP

I mean, I am in favor of trading Jones but I trust Veach. If he can make it work, he's a fantastic player. I just hope he doesn't get injured.

I am not going against Veach again. I did once when he signed Honey Badger and welp.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:02 PM   #326
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Malcom Jenkins to become a FA
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:04 PM   #327
MVP

expect these comments to be great, they already are
Old 03-17-2020, 01:09 PM   #328
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
It’s just so nice to have this completely different free agent mindset, compared to years past... “where’s our splash signing!” “give us somebody good!11”
If not for PMII we all could have been hoping, dreaming that Brady would come to KC only to have our hearts broken with the signing of Dalton.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:11 PM   #329
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
If not for PMII we all could have been hoping, dreaming that Brady would come to KC only to have our hearts broken with the signing of Dalton.
< shudder >
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:16 PM   #330
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.