Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:08 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:59 PM   #121
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Definitely couldn’t be the Finals given the Lakers won that year.
You're right 128-127 triple overtone in the first round. We're in the fourth so there's plenty more basketball to watch.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:06 PM   #122
Future NBA Finals MVP

KU led all of NIL spending last year in 4M in distribution or so I read on social media. While maybe not the best used, good sign going forward that we got money for bball.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:21 PM   #123
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
KU led all of NIL spending last year in 4M in distribution or so I read on social media. While maybe not the best used, good sign going forward that we got money for bball.
Is that ball only, or all sports?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:47 PM   #124
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Is that ball only, or all sports?
Bball only
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 09:02 AM   #125
Supporter

Quote:
Bball only
Not a good return on investment.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:42 AM   #126
MVP

Quote:
How do you know that?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-12-2024, 12:12 PM   #127
**** That Noise

Big12 basketball is going to be wild. Houston, Kansas, Arizona. Iowa State will probably be pre season top 10 and have a better team than this years as well. Hopefully we play in Lawrence this year, obviously I’d rather go to Hilton but y’all are a little closer from Overland Park.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-12-2024, 12:26 PM   #128
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
How do you know that?
This site says $7.4 mill total for KU… I can see MBB accounting for over half that, but I don’t know how that compares to other blueblood BB programs though.

https://nil-ncaa.com/

Overall Power 5 distribution of $ though suggests that $4 mil for KU BB would put it near the top.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 12:41 PM   #129
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
This site says $7.4 mill total for KU… I can see MBB accounting for over half that, but I don’t know how that compares to other blueblood BB programs though.

https://nil-ncaa.com/

Overall Power 5 distribution of $ though suggests that $4 mil for KU BB would put it near the top.
FWIW, Self said last night the 4 million was wrong and if we could actually spend that much he joked we would be landing Lebron and KD. It doesn't really surprise me that there are people running around trying to spread inflated numbers to try and drive up the price of players and I'd bet most of what is reported on social media is higher than reality.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:07 PM   #130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Big12 basketball is going to be wild. Houston, Kansas, Arizona. Iowa State will probably be pre season top 10 and have a better team than this years as well. Hopefully we play in Lawrence this year, obviously I’d rather go to Hilton but y’all are a little closer from Overland Park.
The Big 12 was deep this year but probably slightly overrated overall. Next year I think it will be a legit monster.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:08 PM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
FWIW, Self said last night the 4 million was wrong and if we could actually spend that much he joked we would be landing Lebron and KD. It doesn't really surprise me that there are people running around trying to spread inflated numbers to try and drive up the price of players and I'd bet most of what is reported on social media is higher than reality.
I heard that Self was referring to a higher number that was floating around. Around 7 mil I think.
Old 04-12-2024, 08:58 PM   #132
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Next year.....

But really - congrats a good year.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 09:41 PM   #133
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
They do every year!

At this point they're basically the *checks NBA standings* Boston Celtics.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 06:25 AM   #134
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I heard that Self was referring to a higher number that was floating around. Around 7 mil I think.
You might be right, but the math just seems way off if you break it down. The highest transfer guys have been rumoured to be in the 750k- 1 million range, so let's be optimistic and put hunter at 1 million. Kevin comes back let's put him at another very optimistic value at 750k. Now Jackson and Timberlake get maybe 300k each(seems extremely optimistic?) and you are still at 2.3 million. There is no way Harris KJ McDowell Braun and Furphy average 300k per person. That's why I tend to believe he was referring to the 4 million figure, as it's much easier to come up with a realistic value for each guy at say 2.5 million total.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:23 AM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Somebody needs to take out the trash.

J/k, welcome back, Rust. I've been watching a lot of King Of The Hill lately. Dale's fake identity, Rusty Shackleford makes me think of your handle. Is that how you came up with it?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.