Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:08 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:31 PM   #106
Future NBA Finals MVP

There is a myth that Embiid was this raw project when he came to Kansas. Now maybe hew as supposed to be that but he was good from day 1.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:35 PM   #107
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
There is a myth that Embiid was this raw project when he came to Kansas. Now maybe hew as supposed to be that but he was good from day 1.
He probably was pretty raw when he came to Kansas.

He’s a unicorn though and doesn’t have the same learning curve as normal humans.

I think he’s just such a natural basketball talent that he progressed ridiculously quickly at a major program with top tier coaches.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:37 PM   #108
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I kept trying to explain to people here that KU had a player better than Wiggins on their roster that year but nobody ever seemed convinced. Unfortunately for the Cavs, their GM apparently wasn’t convinced either.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:38 PM   #109
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I kept trying to explain to people here that KU had a player better than Wiggins on their roster that year but nobody ever seemed convinced. Unfortunately for the TWolves, their GM apparently wasn’t convinced either.
The injuries were a legit concern though. He lost the first several years of his pro career.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:40 PM   #110
Future NBA Finals MVP

I'm feeling pretty good about our roster for next year as long as we get another legit shooter. Getting the FAU guy would be insane, but doubtful we get him. McNeeley would be great. I would have thought we would have heard about more transfers next year. Feeling like Big Dick is coming back and Furphy about 60/40. I'm actually in camp for Baby Marko. I think he will be good someday if he sticks around although Philon may be everything Marko is and better.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:50 PM   #111
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The injuries were a legit concern though. He lost the first several years of his pro career.
I’m still taking Embiid, it was clear he was a HOF/all time great level talent.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2024, 05:51 AM   #112
In Search of a Life

Calipari going to Arkansas.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 05:56 AM   #113
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Calipari going to Arkansas.
I wonder if any Kentucky kids will enter the portal/decommit and not follow Cal.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 04-08-2024, 06:12 AM   #114
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
I wonder if any Kentucky kids will enter the portal/decommit and not follow Cal.
They were so focused on their one-and-done recruiting strategy that I don't think they can have too many potential transfers, but I have no doubt that they'll lose most of their recruiting class. Some of them might go to UK anyway, but it seems more likely they'll follow Cal.

If many or all of his recruits follow to him to Arkansas, what happens with the current recruiting class at Arkansas? Do they have commits worth poaching?
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 06:26 AM   #115
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
They were so focused on their one-and-done recruiting strategy that I don't think they can have too many potential transfers, but I have no doubt that they'll lose most of their recruiting class. Some of them might go to UK anyway, but it seems more likely they'll follow Cal.

If many or all of his recruits follow to him to Arkansas, what happens with the current recruiting class at Arkansas? Do they have commits worth poaching?
Arkansas has 1 commit and 1 returning player currently.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2024, 08:29 PM   #116
DeadPunisher

I had a dream last night that Bill Self had another medical emergency, and had to retire.

We made history and hired Dawn Staley as the next Head Coach of Kansas Men's Basketball.

When I woke up I thought it was ridiculous, but, after thinking about it a while, and being high, I am starting to think I would be OK with it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:43 PM   #117
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I had a dream last night that Bill Self had another medical emergency, and had to retire.

We made history and hired Dawn Staley as the next Head Coach of Kansas Men's Basketball.

When I woke up I thought it was ridiculous, but, after thinking about it a while, and being high, I am starting to think I would be OK with it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 05:51 AM   #118
I'm with the Banned

I might actually commit seppuku were that to happen.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:45 PM   #119
Keep Camp Home!

Paul Pierce and the Celtics playing Hinrich's Bulls in the 2010 finals on NBA TV right now.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:49 PM   #120
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Paul Pierce and the Celtics playing Hinrich's Bulls in the 2010 finals on NBA TV right now.
Definitely couldn’t be the Finals given the Lakers won that year.