Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:08 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:21 PM   #91
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...due-us-nil-law

The inability of Furphy to make NIL money in the USA (see Edey situation above) is another thing that will push him to leave.
Ha. Ever heard of boosters? Just do it like the good ole days
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:22 PM   #92
Future NBA Finals MVP

Labaron Philon looked very impressive in the Chipotle thing. Looks much further along than Bidunga although much different positions obv
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:54 PM   #93
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Labaron Philon looked very impressive in the Chipotle thing. Looks much further along than Bidunga although much different positions obv
Luckily we know he is developmental and so does he
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:58 PM   #94
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Luckily we know he is developmental and so does he
He's the #32 ranked recruit in the nation and Bidunga is top 15. Not so sure about that.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 05:02 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
He's the #32 ranked recruit in the nation and Bidunga is top 15. Not so sure about that.
I was talking about bidunga
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2024, 05:29 PM   #96
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Ha. Ever heard of boosters? Just do it like the good ole days
Doing it legally makes it way easier (he's also guaranteed millions if he gets drafted in R1, which he likely will be).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 11:01 AM   #97
MVP

I'm kind of getting annoyed at anyone comparing Bigunda to Embiid when one is 6-9 220 and the other is 7-0 280
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:14 PM   #98
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'm kind of getting annoyed at anyone comparing Bigunda to Embiid when one is 6-9 220 and the other is 7-0 280
One is also one of the greatest basketball players who ever lived, so that’s a pretty unfair expectation anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:33 PM   #99
Starter

Quote:
I made the comparison with their style of play which is fair. Even though Embiid is physically taller and weighs more, he didnt play like Doke, or even hunter really. He wasn't muscling guys out of the way to dominate down low. He was built on speed and athleticism, which is what Bidunga is.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:36 PM   #100
MVP

Well you also did it because it sure is more fun to compare him to Joel Embiid than Cheick Diallo which is probably a way better comparison.

Bidunga is never going to resemble Embiid in any kind of fashion.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:43 PM   #101
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Well you also did it because it sure is more fun to compare him to Joel Embiid than Cheick Diallo which is probably a way better comparison.

I remember hearing how raw Embiid was coming into Kansas, but then we’d see silky smooth dream-shake type moves out of him.

I guess people are clinging to how raw Embiid was supposed to be and hoping that Bidunga is similarly ahead of schedule.

Embiid is a unicorn though. Few players in history can do the things he can.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:44 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
One is also one of the greatest basketball players who ever lived, so that’s a pretty unfair expectation anyway.
Yeah, Embiid is pretty good too though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:50 PM   #103
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I remember hearing how raw Embiid was coming into Kansas, but then we’d see silky smooth dream-shake type moves out of him.

I guess people are clinging to how raw Embiid was supposed to be and hoping that Bidunga is similarly ahead of schedule.

Embiid is a unicorn though. Few players in history can do the things he can.
I went to an exhibition game that year (well many games, but this happened at an exhibition) against like Emporia State or someone, don't really remember.

Everyone was hyped for Wiggins, and this lanky tall kid nonchalantly does a ridiculous dunk in warmups, and for about 3 seconds the crowd was quiet, processing what they saw. It was crazy. It was between the legs, but it was almost like he tried it, it was easy, and he looked like he just took out the garbage.

At that moment I thought he was going to be TRob, and play 3 years and go league. That was soon to be wishful thinking.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:57 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I went to an exhibition game that year (well many games, but this happened at an exhibition) against like Emporia State or someone, don't really remember.

Everyone was hyped for Wiggins, and this lanky tall kid nonchalantly does a ridiculous dunk in warmups, and for about 3 seconds the crowd was quiet, processing what they saw. It was crazy. It was between the legs, but it was almost like he tried it, it was easy, and he looked like he just took out the garbage.

At that moment I thought he was going to be TRob, and play 3 years and go league. That was soon to be wishful thinking.
With Embiid’s ascension and how that tournament opened up, really feels like we had a title taken away from us by his injury.

I have a vision in my head of no team even coming close to matching up with that guy as he becomes the obvious top pick in the draft.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:23 PM   #105
Starter

Quote:

I said he has a huge range of outcomes. A guy who is raw but ends up being better than expected being taken as a top 10 pick is a possibility. He's projected as a lottery pick right now. Scouts clearly think he's more Embiid than Diallo too, I'm not just making stuff up. Obviously as we saw with Jackson this year and yea Diallo, guys don't always work out. I mentioned it's certainly possible he ends up being nothing more than a 5-10 minute role player. My position is that he has the potential to be more than just a bench role player, and I'll stand by that.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.