Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:08 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:33 AM   #61
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Apparently, Kugel shot really poorly in the non con then shot 40% from 3 during SEC play.

That’s kinda what Jalen Wilson did in 2022.

Kugel is likely more of a 36-40% 3 point shooter.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:15 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I care. Timberlake wasn't even in their Top 25 last year.
And? He might have been closer to bottom 25.

So you think that 99% of the players in the portal suck?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:31 AM   #63
I'm with the Banned

I have better faith in portal rankings than HS basketball recruit rankings. At least the barometer for those are based off collegiate level competition and production.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 11:32 AM   #64

UCONN, Houston, and Arizona all wanted Kugel too.

That means more than any ranking.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 11:56 AM   #65
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
UCONN, Houston, and Arizona all wanted Kugel too.

That means more than any ranking.
And Timberlake chose KU out of UConn and UNC last year...sooooo
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:58 AM   #66

Quote:
And Timberlake chose KU out of UConn and UNC last year...sooooo
So there’s no perfect method to evaluate players, but I’ll trust the best coaches in the game (with actual skin in the game) over any ranking to get it right more often.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:11 PM   #67
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
So there’s no perfect method to evaluate players, but I’ll trust the best coaches in the game (with actual skin in the game) over any ranking to get it right more often.
Two years of evidence in the college game that he sucks...and everyone is like ya but he might not suck. Hes a backup plan if we strike out with McNeeley or another good wing.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:17 PM   #68

Quote:
Two years of evidence in the college game that he sucks...and everyone is like ya but he might not suck. Hes a backup plan if we strike out with McNeeley or another good wing.
He’s just a piece. He isn’t a solution.

McNeeley is absolutely plan A. McNeeley and Furphy with Kugel off the bench is my ideal.

Then grab Mayo to back up Harris and our guard/wing situation is substantially better. That assumes we get nothing out of the freshmen too.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:22 PM   #69
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

McNeeley is absolutely plan A. McNeeley and Furphy with Kugel off the bench is my ideal.

Then grab Mayo to back up Harris and our guard/wing situation is substantially better. That assumes we get nothing out of the freshmen too.
I sure hope Mayo is not the backup PG with his close to 1:1 assist to turnover ratio. He has the same assist to turnover ratio as baby Marko had this year.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:38 PM   #70
Future NBA Finals MVP

KJ announces he is coming back.

Bill Self is partying at the Salty Iguana tonight to celebrate.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:15 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
I sure hope Mayo is not the backup PG with his close to 1:1 assist to turnover ratio. He has the same assist to turnover ratio as baby Marko had this year.

Well he shoots like 40% from 3 and like 90% free throw so I'd take his turnovers easily
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:49 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:

I think Furphy/McNeeley is an either/or situation. I've heard that McNeeley's waiting to see what Furphy does.

Not sure which I'd rather have, tbh. I think McNeeley's the better shooter and has more potential, but I have no idea which player would be more productive next year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:25 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I think Furphy/McNeeley is an either/or situation. I've heard that McNeeley's waiting to see what Furphy does.

Not sure which I'd rather have, tbh. I think McNeeley's the better shooter and has more potential, but I have no idea which player would be more productive next year.
Yeah no idea how likely it is, but that’s my ideal.

I think the two together would maximize each other’s games.

The spacing they’d create would be incredible.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:59 PM   #74
Here We Go Again

Quote:
KJ announces he is coming back.

Bill Self is partying at the Salty Iguana tonight to celebrate.
Who thought he wouldn't be back?
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-02-2024, 05:02 PM   #75
Perpetual Mediocrity

Zeke
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.