Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:08 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:24 PM   #46
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Got Kugel.

He’ll be a nice rotational guard. Will be great to have depth again.
I guess. I'm not going to claim I've watched alot of Florida basketball but his stats are very underwhelming.

He is a extremely inefficient scorer. He shoots less than 40% from the field even though only 3 of his FG's per game are threes. He doesn't appear to be a playmaker only averages 1.5 apg vs 1.9 to. 31% 3FG shooter and doesn't get to the line alot in only 2 FTA a game.

I don't get what we see in this guy unless he's some elite defender.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:32 PM   #47
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I guess. I'm not going to claim I've watched alot of Florida basketball but his stats are very underwhelming.

He is a extremely inefficient scorer. He shoots less than 40% from the field even though only 3 of his FG's per game are threes. He doesn't appear to be a playmaker only averages 1.5 apg vs 1.9 to. 31% 3FG shooter and doesn't get to the line alot in only 2 FTA a game.

I don't get what we see in this guy unless he's some elite defender.
I'll take anybody off the bench who has played rotation minutes at a high major D1 program compared to what I had to go through this past year with Timberlake and Braun.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 01:38 PM   #48
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I'll take anybody off the bench who has played rotation minutes at a high major D1 program compared to what I had to go through this past year with Timberlake and Braun.
Yeah. That’s basically what he is.

Doesn’t have to be great. Just has to be a guy who can play minutes without being a disaster.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:38 PM   #49
Perpetual Mediocrity

Kugel shot 37.6% from 3 in his freshman season too, so he can conceivably do the same again.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:39 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:40 PM   #51
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
If he's only a bench guy I'd be pleased but as of right now he's our starting 2 or 3. Typically you don't pick up transfers from power 5 schools with his pedigree and tell them yeah come on in, we plan to recruit over you and you will be in good shape to come off the bench.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:41 PM   #52
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
If he's only a bench guy I'd be pleased but as of right now he's our starting 2 or 3. Typically you don't pick up transfers from power 5 schools with his pedigree and tell them yeah come on in, we plan to recruit over you and you will be in good shape to come off the bench.
This is like judging a professional sports team's offseason on day 2. Who cares what he is as of right now? They're obviously gonna try to do a ton more.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:46 PM   #53

Quote:
This is like judging a professional sports team's offseason on day 2. Who cares what he is as of right now? They're obviously gonna try to do a ton more.
The current season isn’t even over yet.

Plenty of time for more guys to enter the portal and still a few high level recruits out there.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 03:38 PM   #54
Prestige Worldwide

Haven’t watched this guy, but this team needs some changes, and he will check the box at the very least.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:36 PM   #55

Sounds like there’s some real smoke with Zeke Mayo.

Big time shooter.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:47 PM   #56
BOOM!1!

Quote:
This.

My only concern could be potential attitude issues, but that might be only because of what Morris decided to do.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 06:07 PM   #57
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Sounds like there’s some real smoke with Zeke Mayo.

Big time shooter.
I would rather have Mayo than Florida boy but not both. Although if this means we have McNeeley in the bag & Hunter coming back I am good with everything.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:42 AM   #58
Future NBA Finals MVP

https://247sports.com/Season/2024-Ba...sferPortalTop/

Kugel #42 ranked transfer. Are we sure he's even getting NIL
Old 04-02-2024, 08:57 AM   #59
MVP

Quote:
https://247sports.com/Season/2024-Ba...sferPortalTop/

Kugel #42 ranked transfer. Are we sure he's even getting NIL
Who cares....it's basically impossible to rank players from drastically different levels of play.

But 42 out of thousands is pretty elite anyway. And their thinking is that he has untapped potential.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:04 AM   #60
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Who cares....it's basically impossible to rank players from drastically different levels of play.

But 42 out of thousands is pretty elite anyway. And their thinking is that he has untapped potential.
I care. Timberlake wasn't even in their Top 25 last year.