Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2021, 12:10 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

League wide thoughts for 2021

Since we’re in the most boring time of the NFL calendar year I thought it was a good time to ramp up discussion here.

Who do you think is gonna make a jump this year?

What teams are going to take steps back?

Any players you think will have surprisingly monster years this year for fantasy?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 10:05 AM   #76
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Same here, except that I'm fairly convinced he will shine in LA

This will be the first time he's helmed a complete team with a top coach, I'm expecting big things... like an NFC Championship win over Tampa
Agreed. The Rams are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 11:23 PM   #77
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Same here, except that I'm fairly convinced he will shine in LA

This will be the first time he's helmed a complete team with a top coach, I'm expecting big things... like an NFC Championship win over Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Agreed. The Rams are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
With you fellas.

Fully believe that Stafford will explode with the Rams. the Rams will win the NFC-W, go on to represent the NFC in the SB, and Stafford will be the reason. He's going to have another MVP type of year, so far as efficiency is concerned.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:39 PM   #78
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Stafford will fold like origami in the playoffs
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 01:13 AM   #79
MVP

Money can buy you LV.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.