Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2021, 12:10 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

League wide thoughts for 2021

Since we’re in the most boring time of the NFL calendar year I thought it was a good time to ramp up discussion here.

Who do you think is gonna make a jump this year?

What teams are going to take steps back?

Any players you think will have surprisingly monster years this year for fantasy?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:14 PM   #61
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Wentz' problems weren't just team issues - the dude looked tentative a lot of the time and like he flat out did not trust his body.

There's a good chance he's permanently damaged and that has nothing to do with the Eagles. And injury history like his, which includes his back, doesn't just get swept under the rug like it never happened because he played for a shit coach.
I have a difficult time believing that Wentz can "return to form", especially in less than a year.

I won't believe it until I see it. Consistently.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:44 PM   #62
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Giants are a sleeper team
I think so too if they stay healthy.

Hell, if the GMen stay healthy I think they'll finish better than Denver and Oakland...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:45 PM   #63
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I have a difficult time believing that Wentz can "return to form", especially in less than a year.

I won't believe it until I see it. Consistently.
The Colts still have a pretty damned good offensive line. He'll have respectable weapons and all the time in the world to find them...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:08 PM   #64
Elway be drinkin' again

Lock wins MVP
Elway Stops Drinking
Bowlens stop fighting
oh wait. Thought this was the Mange.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:08 PM   #65
Bolton gonna knock you out

Also adding I think Tua really sucks this coming season. I do like Flores, and think he’s a good coach. Just not sold on Tua. Is Heineke not getting a shot at starting in Washington? Fitz has done us plenty of solids, but he’s a stopgap at best.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:34 PM   #66
Generational Player

I am not a Wentz fan but I think he looks acceptable back under the Reich offense.

I also think Tua is going to be a player soon. He is not a creator like a Mahomes but he can be an effective distributor with good weapons.

Adding Will Fuller and Jaylen Waddle(best WR in the draft) to Gesicki and Parker gives him plenty to work with.

Tua shouldn't have even played last year.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:42 PM   #67
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Also adding I think Tua really sucks this coming season. I do like Flores, and think he’s a good coach. Just not sold on Tua. Is Heineke not getting a shot at starting in Washington? Fitz has done us plenty of solids, but he’s a stopgap at best.
I keep hearing this but I don’t see it.

OK his defense plays hard. And he learned to Cheat from the Cheatriot ****bag organization.

But I don’t see any way he can be a good coach the way the QB positio. Was managed last year.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:42 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
There is a path to the Raiders being good, but it's going to have to come through being a defense-focused team.

Gus Bradley is a huge upgrade over Paul Guenther, and they've added more pieces. I'm not saying they're going to be legendary, but I put more stock in the defense being good than the offense.

Yeah, let's just take a QB who wilts under pocket pressure like Carr and completely knock out his entire OL. Great idea, Chucky. That will work super well, you moron.
The dismantled OL is what keeps them from making noise imo, that and lack of an actual pass rusher.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:48 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Is this a phrase? I've never heard of "drowned down" before. I've heard of "died down," but not this. Was it just a malaprop?
Probably a drunken mix of drown your sorrows and down that beer. That got mockingly repeated.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:19 PM   #70
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Probably a drunken mix of drown your sorrows and down that beer. That got mockingly repeated.
I figured he meant to type 'wound down' and just started thinking about the next word before finishing the first.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:39 PM   #71
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Is Heineke not getting a shot at starting in Washington? Fitz has done us plenty of solids, but he’s a stopgap at best.
I can't think of a better situation for Heineke than to spend this season observing how Fitzpatrick prepares for and plays an NFL season.

Segue: WAS gets to the NFCCG, but loses to LAR.

CIN makes the playoffs, while PIT and TEN do not.

CLE loses to KC in the AFCCG.

Matt Stafford has the most efficient year of his career, with at least a 68% completion % and 40 TDs.

Last edited by Megatron96; 06-24-2021 at 11:55 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:03 AM   #72
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
I think tampa bay is going to suck ass. Also brady is going to retire this year. Plus the Bengal will be a surprise team.
Their roster is too solid to suck ass. Plus they have a consistency advantage from bringing back their entire starting lineup on both sides of the ball.

The only way they will suck ass is if Brady truly falls off a cliff (not likely) or injuries absolutely destroy them.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:06 AM   #73
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Does Stafford open everything up for Rams O?
This is actually the non-Chiefs storyline I'll be most interested in for the coming season.

The Rams have an incredible defense and they're strong enough on offense that a great QB would push them into Super Bowl contender territory. I've long been undecided on Matt Stafford and I think this marriage will finally clue us all in on what caliber a player Stafford truly is.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 08:37 AM   #74
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I keep hearing this but I don’t see it.

OK his defense plays hard. And he learned to Cheat from the Cheatriot ****bag organization.

But I don’t see any way he can be a good coach the way the QB positio. Was managed last year.
He's another idiot defense-minded head coach.

He's a young defense-minded head coach with a young QB. That's NEVER a good combination. Teams (and QBs) can survive it, sure, but not at the expense of some stupid and shitty mistakes getting made with the player's development.

Herbert has a little bit of experience, but he's not out of the woods yet, and if Brandon Staley is just another dumbass meathead defense guy, it's going to be a shitstorm of a sophomore slump for Herbert.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 09:53 AM   #75
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This is actually the non-Chiefs storyline I'll be most interested in for the coming season.

The Rams have an incredible defense and they're strong enough on offense that a great QB would push them into Super Bowl contender territory. I've long been undecided on Matt Stafford and I think this marriage will finally clue us all in on what caliber a player Stafford truly is.
Same here, except that I'm fairly convinced he will shine in LA

This will be the first time he's helmed a complete team with a top coach, I'm expecting big things... like an NFC Championship win over Tampa
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote