Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2023, 12:49 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Have we all just decided Niang's our guy? I mean I'm guilty of ignoring the position too in every mock draft i do, but after each one I'm thinking "...huh, what do we do about RT?"
I dont know if hes "OUR" guy but he was definitely Veachs guy. The more i think about it they might not be ready to give up on him yet. They got Taylor for LT type money so i think hes penciled in there. I could see them bringing in a freeland type a little later, but im starting to cool on the idea of a round 1 guy.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-27-2023, 01:12 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I dont know if hes "OUR" guy but he was definitely Veachs guy. The more i think about it they might not be ready to give up on him yet. They got Taylor for LT type money so i think hes penciled in there. I could see them bringing in a freeland type a little later, but im starting to cool on the idea of a round 1 guy.
Will be interesting if one of Jones (not likely) or Harrison (much more likely) drops to 31. Would you be ok with paying Taylor LT $ and keeping him at RT? I think you could given that your new LT is on a rookie contract for several years. Would be nice to not have to worry about tackles for 4 yrs...
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:26 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
It does leave me thinking it's the biggest question. Is Niang as good as Wylie? Probably. Is he as durable...maybe not. Freeland would be fine to pick up later and develop but man we're relying on Niang to stay healthy and that seems a gamble.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote