Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:04 AM   #27316
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You can't ship milk, eggs, and vegetables. At least not easily.
I would love to help, but you're not giving me much to work with.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #27317
Forever Royal

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

Quote:
You can't ship milk, eggs, and vegetables. At least not easily.

So things are supposed to be easy during a pandemic? Come on. Send cereal. Send other non perishables. Plenty of vegetables will last a shipment as well.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #27318
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Is liberty selfish?
In his example? Yes, clearly.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #27319
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I would love to help, but you're not giving me much to work with.
well i've got a couple people to add to your delivery list if you're "helping out". you're not scared right?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #27320
I love your mom

I am still not sure if they think that initial/overall exposure correlates to more severe symptoms, if so the lockdown while helping the spread may help with the severity as well. I guess we will know in the next little while.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #27321
In Search of a Life

I would help anyone that needs it.

accept Sauto. Cause **** that guy. Wont' get his cell phone fixed.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #27322

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
this isnt about 'OUR FEAR" it's about the people in charge and their fears.
Those people in "Charge" still have this pesky document that tell em what they can and cannot do.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:07 AM   #27323

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
well i've got a couple people to add to your delivery list if you're "helping out". you're not scared right?
Yeah I will help you grand parents out because it seems like it to much for you to get up and do.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:07 AM   #27324
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
So things are supposed to be easy during a pandemic? Come on. Send cereal. Send other non perishables.
I'm not denying that there are solutions. I think it's a little odd to be arguing that people can't "infringe on your rights" (which are largely issues of inconvenience) by saying that others should have to deal with the inconvenience.

As I alluded to earlier, it's just interesting how much of a feeling there is with all of this that we just don't give a shit about it because it mainly impacts old people.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:07 AM   #27325
I love your mom

Quote:
Those people in "Charge" still have this pesky document that tell em what they can and cannot do.
Isn't that document amendable? and maybe a little outdated?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:07 AM   #27326
In Search of a Life

Quote:
About 750. I suppose that, if things were opened up to the point that there was extremely high community spread, it might to come to that.
That's definitely small, my mom's is a little bigger, but not much. Do you, or your parents, know anyone in town to help? I've helped some of my older neighbors as well. Folks are glad to help. My mom gives the church an order, they tell her how much and she writes a check or puts the money in an envelope on her porch, and they leave the bags and the receipt there. I'm sure there's people willing to help, I hope you can find someone to help.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:07 AM   #27327
Forever Royal

Beyond all the bickering, I still think the news out of France is worth discussing. Anyone have any thoughts on it at all?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:08 AM   #27328

Quote:
I'm not denying that there are solutions. I think it's a little odd to be arguing that people can't "infringe on your rights" (which are largely issues of inconvenience)

You can't be serious
Old 05-04-2020, 11:08 AM   #27329
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Beyond all the bickering, I still think the news out of France is worth discussing. Anyone have any thoughts on it at all?
It's academically interesting, but I'm not sure why it matters.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:09 AM   #27330
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
You're talking about freedom of assembly, I take it?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.