Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2024, 03:19 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I'm almost certain we jump up for an OT after listening to this, assuming Veach isn't full of shit. In year's past, he's been pretty straight forward.
Interesting, I came away with the opposite conclusion, again trying to work out how full of shit Veach is.

He said they needed competition for Wanya basically, and said it in the same breadth as saying C/G depth. Certainly made that sound like less of a priority than I was expecting, but its not like he is going to trash Wanya to reporters.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2024, 07:21 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Interesting, I came away with the opposite conclusion, again trying to work out how full of shit Veach is.

He said they needed competition for Wanya basically, and said it in the same breadth as saying C/G depth. Certainly made that sound like less of a priority than I was expecting, but its not like he is going to trash Wanya to reporters.
I took it as no way they plan for Wanya to be the starter. Him talking about position flexibility makes me think he could really love a guy like Troy Fautanu out of Washington. Fautanu is exactly what Veach described and should go after the top 2 or 3 guys. Trade up might be coming folks!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-21-2024, 06:17 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I'm almost certain we jump up for an OT after listening to this, assuming Veach isn't full of shit. In year's past, he's been pretty straight forward.
This! It is a matter of which team will trade with us and how high we can go. He also used the word "INTREST" meaning it will cost us our next years 1st or 2nd to get there. So, the question is, trade up with "who" and which targeted OT?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.