Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2021, 06:52 PM   #2
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
<-----Avatared it
<--------
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:25 PM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
<-----Avatared it
Notice the Adam's apple? Yeah I laughed
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:02 PM   #4
Retired Bearcat

I think Raputin is becoming a legend
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:12 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I think Raputin is becoming a legend
Richly deserved, he's always shown a big wide open heart... a good man, that one
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:24 PM   #6
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Richly deserved, he's always shown a big wide open heart... a good man, that one
Agree wholeheartedly.

I really did laugh when I got my package today.

One of the best in the history of the planet.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:11 PM   #7
Fight, build, win!

I only have one pet peeve. He needs to be signing them Rasputin.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:55 PM   #8
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I only have one pet peeve. He needs to be signing them Rasputin.
He signed mine with KC Tattoo. Even with a special note on the back. I was going to post a pic of it but nah... we'll keep that between us.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:07 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
He signed mine with KC Tattoo. Even with a special note on the back. I was going to post a pic of it but nah... we'll keep that between us.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:13 PM   #10

Quote:
Oh you can share that just one of my favorite quotes from a movie Cat's Eye.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:08 PM   #11
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

When you get a chance, I would like one.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:12 PM   #12

Bwana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
When you get a chance, I would like one.
Bwana_Mod

bwa·na
/ˈbwänə/
noun
(in East Africa) a boss or master (often used as a title or form of address).
"he can't hear you, bwana"

Super Bowl LIV: Tyrann Mathieu of Chiefs goes from 'Honey Badger' to 'The  Landlord' | Newsday
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 09:52 PM   #13

If i go a day without a response then I'm going assume people are board with them or lost interest and although I'm having a blast doing them I'm only encouraged and motivated by the interaction from the viewers. I'm putting forth a lot of effort on these and I know i've had a lot of compliments and I love everyone liking them I just need to know if I'm not waisting my time doing these but WE ARE GOING TO THE ****ING SUPER BOWL PEOPLE lets have fun

I've got lots more to do but I easily get my feelings hurt by the lack of participation i'm seeing and getting bumbed out but at least i'm having fun doing them.
Old 01-30-2021, 07:40 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
If i go a day without a response then I'm going assume people are board with them or lost interest and although I'm having a blast doing them I'm only encouraged and motivated by the interaction from the viewers. I'm putting forth a lot of effort on these and I know i've had a lot of compliments and I love everyone liking them I just need to know if I'm not waisting my time doing these but WE ARE GOING TO THE ****ING SUPER BOWL PEOPLE lets have fun

I've got lots more to do but I easily get my feelings hurt by the lack of participation i'm seeing and getting bumbed out but at least i'm having fun doing them.
Everytime I log in, I stop in this thread to see what's new. Don't stop Rasp...."KC Tattoo".
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:27 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pote View Post
Everytime I log in, I stop in this thread to see what's new. Don't stop Rasp...."KC Tattoo".
I appreciate that I just feed off the comments because they make me feel good and keep inspiring me.