Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 06:19 AM  
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-16-2024, 09:40 PM   #241
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
a lot of things popping up on FB. Looks nice, doubt if it is legit and good quality.
I've pretty much determined that I'll never buy anything from a FB seller. So often I'll see something that looks awesome with a good price, and there'll be a couple of hundred comments about how great it looks and "I want this!" but there are never any comments made by people who actually received it. Then one seller vanishes and later a different pops up selling the same thing using the exact same images.

I stick to known, reputable sites. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 10:27 PM   #242
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTwister View Post
I took the gamble before the game and bought this signed McDuffie commemorative ticket https://metabilia.io/platforms/chiefs/items/2/90429

You just bought a McDuffie signature. The last printed SB tickets were SB 55. They went digital with lanyards after that to show proof of admission.

SB 54 SB ticket
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	127145   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	127146  

Last edited by Stryker; 02-16-2024 at 10:45 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:18 PM   #243
Liquor and Whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
I think you misunderstand. I’m looking for a 15 jersey that was SB 57(white)
I’m still looking for last years Super Bowl ring. Did you buy the one in your profile pic and if so where’d you get it?
CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 11:35 PM   #244
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
You are looking for this...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	127147  
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 11:37 PM   #245
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianChief View Post
I’m still looking for last years Super Bowl ring. Did you buy the one in your profile pic and if so where’d you get it?
You are looking for this..

https://4fanshop.com/products/2023-k...pionship-rings
Old 02-16-2024, 11:47 PM   #246
Liquor and Whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Thanks. Do you own one of these? Does it turn into a pendant as well?
CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:00 AM   #247
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Not sure but you can chat on the site to see if it does. I bought mine from a friend on FB and mine included chain and disconnected as a charm/pendant.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:16 AM   #248
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Mine...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4753.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	127148   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4752.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	127149   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4751.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	127150  
Old 02-17-2024, 01:25 AM   #249
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
You are looking for this...
Absolutely yes. Anywhere reputable to buy it from that’s NOT an already worn item? Not to mention my size is 2XL

Like last year was this available on NFL shop and they simply ran out? It’s understandable but disappointing to me that they only have Red right now. Because it’s probably not an item that’s ever gonna be restocked is it? Thanks for y’all’s patience I just don’t wanna buy a junk product
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2024, 01:27 AM   #250
Starter

Quote:
Hey man sorry but I just thought it made a great profile picture. I haven’t a clue where to buy a replica. Looks like someone else knows
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:07 AM   #251
It was not a fair catch

Any ring now will be 'anticipated' and fake.

You need to wait until the real design comes out then the Chinese will have it reproduced overnight. Then on sale in ebay.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:29 AM   #252
SuperChiefs

If anyone is looking for decals, ebay has a bunch of cool options
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:51 AM   #253
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Oh! my apologies sir. It was just meant as a joke anyway.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 12:25 PM   #254
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Oh! my apologies sir. It was just meant as a joke anyway.
Sorry man went totally over my head. lol
Old 02-17-2024, 05:08 PM   #255
legend

I'm just not seeing any good fitted superbowl hats that don't look like knock offs.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.