Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:37 PM   #1846
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
FIND VIDEO
For America's sake
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:38 PM   #1847
MVP

Quote:
FIND VIDEO
No video was allowed on that play. It was the 7 on 7s
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #1848
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
There are dozens of 7 on 7 clips floating around online.

Maybe the Chiefs tighten that shit up when preseason starts though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:26 PM   #1849
Banned!

Pringle to PS? Would Mack be stashable there as well?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:47 PM   #1850
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I had read a tweet saying that it was during 11 v 11 drills and no videos are allowed during 11 v 11
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:10 PM   #1851
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I had read a tweet saying that it was during 11 v 11 drills and no videos are allowed during 11 v 11
This
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:30 PM   #1852
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
FIND VIDEO

11 on 11 aren’t recorded...from what I’ve heard.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:31 PM   #1853
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

We’ll have to wait until the regular season.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:43 PM   #1854
In Search of a Life

I went to training camp today in St. Joes... Here's my thoughts.

* Mahommes struggled much of the day, seemed to be dinged up a little, and didn't have the swagger I saw last year in camp. Maybe just the camp blues with only one practice to go. He did do a little dance for a bunch of preschool kids chanting on the sideline. I'm sure he will be fine.

*Henne looked good today and I am confident we have a decent backup if something happens to PMIII.

*McGloin looked better at the 3 today than Litton. Although I think Litton will make the practice team with a big athletic arm, but his feet looked slow in QB drills compared to the other 3.

*Tyreek Hill is fast said Captain Obvious. He was ridiculous in his 2-3 routes of one on one drills.

*Sammy Watkins looked good to me with the eye test. Looked fast and had some good catches and crisp routes.

*D'Anthony Thomas was fairly impressive and really hustled all day long. Ran back after routes etc.

*Robinson looked good again, as he continues a good camp. Conley looked healthy and capable as well.

*Colquitt is not a very good back up place kicker, but he was great at the inside the 10 practice punts.

* Ben Niemann played with the #2 LB group all day. I know I'm a Hawk homer, but the dude is smart and tough. I think he will be a nice surprise addition to the LB corps.

*Kpassagon stayed after practice and worked on hand drills for about 15-20 minutes which was a nice effort.

* Raglund was fairly impressive in his 810 radio interview after practice and talked the talk about stopping the run and being tougher.

*Dee Ford looked good, fast and healthy today but we will see...

*Soren Petro from 810 was very friendly and I had a good conversation with him on a break.

*overall, camp is lame to what it used to be and it has to be hard to get guys ready to go before opening day with the limited contact.

It was a good day in St. Joes.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:53 PM   #1855
MVP

how is the secondary looking? who or what is playing safety these days for the Chiefs?
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:56 PM   #1856
Choco Favre

I want to see Kpass with the ones this week.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #1857
MVP

Quote:
This is probably what I meant. They mentioned it on the radio.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:34 PM   #1858
Admitted Planet Junky

When will you start to worry about the S position? Sorensen was healthy last year and well we all know how well that worked. Berry now is having soreness issues and being held out of practices and such. If he is not 100% and can't play like normal but similar to how Houston was last year. We are going to be the Texas Tech of the NFL.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:03 PM   #1859
Iowa B1G West Champs

So why isn’t the secondary being addressed with all of tbese blaring question marks. Do they know something we don’t?
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:16 PM   #1860
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I went to training camp today in St. Joes... Here's my thoughts.

* Mahommes struggled much of the day, seemed to be dinged up a little, and didn't have the swagger I saw last year in camp. Maybe just the camp blues with only one practice to go. He did do a little dance for a bunch of preschool kids chanting on the sideline. I'm sure he will be fine.

*Henne looked good today and I am confident we have a decent backup if something happens to PMIII.

*McGloin looked better at the 3 today than Litton. Although I think Litton will make the practice team with a big athletic arm, but his feet looked slow in QB drills compared to the other 3.

*Tyreek Hill is fast said Captain Obvious. He was ridiculous in his 2-3 routes of one on one drills.

*Sammy Watkins looked good to me with the eye test. Looked fast and had some good catches and crisp routes.

*D'Anthony Thomas was fairly impressive and really hustled all day long. Ran back after routes etc.

*Robinson looked good again, as he continues a good camp. Conley looked healthy and capable as well.

*Colquitt is not a very good back up place kicker, but he was great at the inside the 10 practice punts.

* Ben Niemann played with the #2 LB group all day. I know I'm a Hawk homer, but the dude is smart and tough. I think he will be a nice surprise addition to the LB corps.

*Kpassagon stayed after practice and worked on hand drills for about 15-20 minutes which was a nice effort.

* Raglund was fairly impressive in his 810 radio interview after practice and talked the talk about stopping the run and being tougher.

*Dee Ford looked good, fast and healthy today but we will see...

*Soren Petro from 810 was very friendly and I had a good conversation with him on a break.

*overall, camp is lame to what it used to be and it has to be hard to get guys ready to go before opening day with the limited contact.

It was a good day in St. Joes.
Mahhommmmes has had no reported injury. And the media reported this as one of his best practices. It was a good day for MaHommmmmmmes
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.