Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2018, 11:31 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
You realize you are offering nothing to the conversation.
Sorry. Everyone else was suggesting you litigate a solution and demand your property lines be restored to you through surveyors and lawyers. I just suggested offering to pay to fix the problem. Which you would end up having to do anyway after demanding your property lines be respected.

Anything short of one of those two solutions will offer nothing to the conversation either. So, sadly i guess you're ****ed.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:41 PM   #3
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Sorry. Everyone else was suggesting you litigate a solution and demand your property lines be restored to you through surveyors and lawyers. I just suggested offering to pay to fix the problem. Which you would end up having to do anyway after demanding your property lines be respected.

Anything short of one of those two solutions will offer nothing to the conversation either. So, sadly i guess you're ****ed.
Well, I don't have the money available to waste on litigation and I don't feel those extra few feet offer anything for my property. I could press the issue and remove the fence but I'm sure the neighbors would then try to litigate themselves, which I don't have money to be wasting for.

either way, is it really asking that much for them to do their part?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:45 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Well, I don't have the money available to waste on litigation and I don't feel those extra few feet offer anything for my property. I could press the issue and remove the fence but I'm sure the neighbors would then try to litigate themselves, which I don't have money to be wasting for.

either way, is it really asking that much for them to do their part?
No, it isn't too much to ask of them, but people are jerks. I think you had valid answers within the first few posts, but the problem is they all cost $$.

Get it surveyed, tear down fence, build new one (or don't). It sucks that they won't help out, but since it's all on your property they don't have to.
Posted via Mobile Device
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:49 PM   #5
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
No, it isn't too much to ask of them, but people are jerks. I think you had valid answers within the first few posts, but the problem is they all cost $$.

Get it surveyed, tear down fence, build new one (or don't). It sucks that they won't help out, but since it's all on your property they don't have to.
Posted via Mobile Device
As soon as one of them tells me, "not my problem, its on your property", then I will go over there with my chainsaw and cut all that shit down and tear down the fence.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:11 AM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
As soon as one of them tells me, "not my problem, its on your property", then I will go over there with my chainsaw and cut all that shit down and tear down the fence.
I got this.

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:22 AM   #7
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I got this.

Got quite a bit torn down today just using a sawzall. Now I just have to figure out how to keep these stumps from generating more crap. They were all on the fenceline with enough on my side to allow me to cut them.