Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:15 PM   #451
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
it's a very fun video game, yes. All the better when you can enjoy half-naked women on a beach, as you are heading somewhere or while building things.

I think it brightens up the atmosphere. Not your thing? hey, no problem.. kindly GFY and do whatever you do.
There aren't any half naked "women", it is all make believe.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:24 PM   #452
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
There aren't any half naked "women", it is all make believe.
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE ASSHOLE!

THOSE HALF NAKED ISLAND WOMEN ARE REAL AND THEY WORSHIP ME !!!!!

Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 09-06-2016, 06:37 AM   #453
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
My only real complaints are:
1. Lack of a morale system. That used to be awesome in FO 3.
2. Graphics are very sub par. Bethesda needs to move on from that tired old engine.
Never played fallout 3.
Agree with 2 but the ****ing explosions look really awesome however lol.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:39 AM   #454

Quote:
That's a classic.
Good game, your typical hack and slash. Good story, (of course).

It shows boobies too. You can probably pick it up for what, 5-6 bucks at GameStop?
Speaking of boobies, holy ****ing titty batman does Witcher show a lot of it
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:41 AM   #455

Quote:
Agreed on a lot of these. I hate it when the companion bitches constantly about looting.
**** off! I need copper you slut.

The most interesting story with the companions has been Kate. It's a shame that they cut a lot of her story out. We were originally supposed to fight in the ring and then she'd be a companion. Oh well.
I make those bastards hold all of my junk if they complain. I'll show you. Ha!
Old 09-08-2016, 12:46 PM   #456
Hello

I just started path of exile again. Made it to level 30 last time I tried it. Not sure why I quit. Diablo 3 or something. who knows.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:43 AM   #457
My name...is Horace!

Has any one ever hooked up a SNES or N64 through HDMI? I have a projector downstairs, but only have an extra HDMI in port to add something to it. My 6 year old recently discovered my old SNES and loves playing it, so I want to try hooking it up to the projector through HDMI. I've searched a little on amazon/ebay for converters, but a lot of reviews say it did not work the way they figured it would. I was wondering if any one has successfully converted the old RCA cable to HDMI so that the picture and audio come through.
thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #458
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrad84 View Post
Has any one ever hooked up a SNES or N64 through HDMI? I have a projector downstairs, but only have an extra HDMI in port to add something to it. My 6 year old recently discovered my old SNES and loves playing it, so I want to try hooking it up to the projector through HDMI. I've searched a little on amazon/ebay for converters, but a lot of reviews say it did not work the way they figured it would. I was wondering if any one has successfully converted the old RCA cable to HDMI so that the picture and audio come through.
That's a damn good question. I'd be curious as well. I'd love to fire up my old Super Nintendo.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:58 AM   #459
My name...is Horace!

Quote:
That's a damn good question. I'd be curious as well. I'd love to fire up my old Super Nintendo.
Yeah, I'll come clean..the "six year old" is kind of a cover. While my kid does like to play it, I've been playing it more than him. Super Mario World, Tecmo Super Bowl, and Sunset Riders to name a few.
thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:59 PM   #460
Abolish The Salary Cap!

I haven't played anything for like 4 or 5 months and don't see it changing anytime soon. I've been dying for a good loot-based game for a couple years now but nobody seems to be able to make a good loot system... I was hoping that Fallout would do it but all the gear/legendary guns felt the same and I had similar issues with Destiny.

I can't believe I have to depend on GEARBOX of all people to come out with a proper loot game. Maybe some sort of Diablo announcement will be made at Blizzcon...
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #461
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
I haven't played anything for like 4 or 5 months and don't see it changing anytime soon. I've been dying for a good loot-based game for a couple years now but nobody seems to be able to make a good loot system... I was hoping that Fallout would do it but all the gear/legendary guns felt the same and I had similar issues with Destiny.

I can't believe I have to depend on GEARBOX of all people to come out with a proper loot game. Maybe some sort of Diablo announcement will be made at Blizzcon...
They haven't said dick about Borderlands 3. And if they did...I would expect them to **** it up. The Pre-Sequel ****ing sucked.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:12 AM   #462
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
They haven't said dick about Borderlands 3. And if they did...I would expect them to **** it up. The Pre-Sequel ****ing sucked.
Yeah I kind of expected the Pre-Sequel to suck, it just felt like a cash grab to me. It's probably going to be impossible for Gearbox to make a game as good as Borderlands 2 again, unfortunately.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:15 AM   #463
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post

Come back and give Destiny another go in a week. The upgrade system was revamped in April and generally things are in a pretty good spot right now.
DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:44 PM   #464
Most Valuable Villain

So I've got $40 on an Amazon GC. Anything I should look at for PS4?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:55 PM   #465
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
So I've got $40 on an Amazon GC. Anything I should look at for PS4?
Depends on your interests. Games I have been playing lately:

Rocket League: So far the king of this gen. Nearly limitless playability, very generous dev support and upgrades, and activate community of over 100,000.

Inside: A great platform puzzler that is equally morbid as it is fascinating. This studio has also done Limbo, another favorite of mine. While short, it is an unforgettable experience that won't set you back with its low price tag.

Overcooked: A cooking cooperative game for up to 4 players. The game tasks you with working together to cook up dished in over 25 unique stages. It's very simple to play, but working as a team is hard to do. Just hilarious with the right group and also a cheap pick up.

Towerfall: Another couch multiplayer game that is as good as smash brothers. It is perfectly balanced, great side scrolling brawl that plays and handles like Mario brothers with an arrow shooting mechanic. Again extremely cheap.

With 40 bucks, you can get 2-3 of these games. All are kid friendly with the exception of probably inside. If these don't appeal to you, I would save it for Battlefield 1.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.