Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-13-2020, 10:12 AM  
Supporter

HBO The Outsider

This is pretty good. Slow burn...creepy as hell. Great acting everywhere.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:21 AM   #46
Stay positive, don't give up

This episode seemed more silly the more they showed the monster eating or whatever. Hopefully the next 2 will be really good. I've enjoyed the show for the most part though.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:24 AM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I noticed Bateman's lawyer, played by Bill Camp, was the arresting detective in "The Night Of", a really good HBO mini series from two years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
THAT'S IT!! I was wondering where I saw that actor before..
Recognized Bill Camp right away, but it JUST struck me . . . Ralph was Orson Krennic!!

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:15 AM   #48
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Recognized Bill Camp right away, but it JUST struck me . . . Ralph was Orson Krennic!!
On HLN Bill Camp is the narrator of the new Forensic Files II. His voice is not good. The original Peter Thomas died in 2016, and on the internet most people are saying the same, his voice doesn't work.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-02-2020, 10:04 AM   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Haven't watched that movie, but the first time I recollect Mendelsohn is when he played Danny Rayburn in Bloodline.
RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:15 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN47 View Post
Haven't watched that movie, but the first time I recollect Mendelsohn is when he played Danny Rayburn in Bloodline.
Same here! He was awesome in that role. That series was so stressful lol But good!
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:16 AM   #51
In Search of a Life

Watched the first two episodes tonight. So far, so good. I’ve kept tabs on this thread so I know there’s some weird supernatural shit coming but it’s a work based on a Stephen King book. To say there’s weird supernatural shit is to be redundant. I don’t think I’ll be fazed. Great acting so far.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 08:28 AM   #52
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Watched the first two episodes tonight. So far, so good. I’ve kept tabs on this thread so I know there’s some weird supernatural shit coming but it’s a work based on a Stephen King book. To say there’s weird supernatural shit is to be redundant. I don’t think I’ll be fazed. Great acting so far.
I stayed with it until episode 6, the last two I've just sped through. It's BS now.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2020, 08:58 AM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Exactly how I went into it. I have found it surprisingly grounded and "realistic" for being based on a Stephen King work. Some episodes are better than others but overall it has held my interest and Ive enjoyed it.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:02 PM   #54
Champions

Was it just me or did the whole "anything you see or hear, the creature sees and hears as well" thing come out of nowhere? I don't remember them talking about that before. How would she know that? It was obviously useful as a plot device in this episode, but seemed to come out of left field.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:36 PM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
Was it just me or did the whole "anything you see or hear, the creature sees and hears as well" thing come out of nowhere? I don't remember them talking about that before. How would she know that? It was obviously useful as a plot device in this episode, but seemed to come out of left field.
That really seemed undeveloped. They mentioned it had recollection or something after transforming but have never said anything about a continued live feed from the real person until now. I also wonder about the control over the other cop. I get that it needed protection while transforming, but how long can it keep hold of him, or is he just in line for transformation next. Maybe I missed something on that one because I am definitely not riveted to every detail. They also made a pretty big point that they don't know how to kill it so I imagine we are in for another convenient information reveal that will annoy me.

I'm still watching because I like the actors, but the story is losing me.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-04-2020, 02:49 PM   #56
Champions

And they didn't even acknowledge that they were going to need to reheat lunch. That chicken place was over an hour away!
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:05 PM   #57

That was a good episode.

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 03-05-2020 at 12:55 PM..
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:02 PM   #58
Needs more middle fingers

**** bro, spoiler tag that shit. ^^^
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:56 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
**** bro, spoiler tag that shit. ^^^
Sorry ..wasn't sure if we did that still. I just avoid threads if I'm not caught up
Old 03-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
I think Holly realized it when the creature tried to get Hoskins to off her. Also, as viewers we saw it when the creature was constantly etching "Stop Her" on the back of Hoskins' hands. I believe Holly assumed if the creature can use Hoskins to "see" then it naturally has the same connection with whomever it copies.