Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-24-2020, 02:59 PM  
MVP

HBO McMillions

HOLY SHIT!
Anyone watching this???

Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:02 PM   #2
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

I remember that game. If I recall correctly, you could get 2 of 3 of the pieces or 1 of 2 of the pieces for each street or avenue. The real difficulty was getting the one rare piece.

I ate lots of mcfries trying to get them sons a bitches
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:03 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I remember that game. If I recall correctly, you could get 2 of 3 of the pieces or 1 of 2 of the pieces for each street or avenue. The real difficulty was getting the one rare piece.

I ate lots of mcfries trying to get them sons a bitches
Watch the doc! YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE. This story is ****ing nuts
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2020, 05:26 PM   #4
Supporter

Yeah. Im watching it. It’s really interesting. ****ing chuckleheads. I can’t believe they didn’t get caught sooner
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:02 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

It's pretty awesome. The story is crazy by itself. But the loose cannon fbi agent is pretty great too.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:05 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It's pretty awesome. The story is crazy by itself. But the loose cannon fbi agent is pretty great too.
He’s funny as hell.

There is a surprising amount of humor in this.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:05 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Thanks Carlota. I was to lazy to start a thread about this show but it needed a thread. I am super sucked in. I remember hearing about this scam and then nothing....then I found out the trials for all these guys started on 9/10/2001. That explains why everyone forgot about this. Very well done Doc. Love the FBI agent. Lol.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 08:24 PM   #8
mod-ish

Nice, I'll check this out
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:41 AM   #9
Why so serious?

Yeah, it's pretty amazing.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2020, 07:32 AM   #10
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I've heard good things. I don't have HBO, but I'll probably get the HBO Go app or something for a month to watch this.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2020, 07:34 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Yesterday seemed a little too unnecessarily long. But great way to close. Someone on Twitter was laughing that everyone involved is a character themselves. There are so many wildly unreliable narrators that it’ll be interesting when the documentary reveals who actually did what.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2020, 12:33 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yesterday seemed a little too unnecessarily long. But great way to close. Someone on Twitter was laughing that everyone involved is a character themselves. There are so many wildly unreliable narrators that it’ll be interesting when the documentary reveals who actually did what.
Agreed. The 4th episode is the weakest so far, but still a great show! I wish it was on Netflix or something so I didnt have to wait a week to finish it
Old 02-25-2020, 01:20 PM   #13
Banned

There was a article posted about this story on here awhile back.

Makes you think how many things have been rigged over the years

Last edited by Sorry; 02-25-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:29 PM   #14
I could of gone pro

I'm watching, the biggest problem is the people of course are criminals, but they're not even likeable, in fact they're scumbags. I can't believe the FBI takes so long to put them away. The doc itself, is too long. It could of been a 2 hour Dateline episode. If it wasn't for this one FBI agent, it would be like watching paint dry.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-26-2020, 09:57 AM   #15
Champions

The lure of the million dollar payout had so many of them jumping in to buy a winning ticket without truly understanding the payout structure and the mob's cut. If it was a lump sum, they'd at least have some money to potentially payoff their house or buy a few nice things. The $50k per year for 20 years made for a slow trickle after everyone took their piece of the pie.

With the mob Jerry taking half pre-tax and them having to pay taxes on the full amount, they were basically coming out with around $10k a year. After paying in $50k for the opportunity to get in on the scam, it was going to take five years before they broke even. Not exactly the windfall it seemed.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.