Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-13-2020, 10:12 AM  
Supporter

HBO The Outsider

This is pretty good. Slow burn...creepy as hell. Great acting everywhere.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 01-13-2020, 02:21 PM   #2
Veteran

Yeah I really dug the premiere! Jason Bateman is a good dramatic actor and he directed the 1st episode very well. I will stick with this one for sure.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-13-2020, 04:52 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

My friend is a writer on second season, so he's read the first. He said it gets wild.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:59 PM   #4
Veteran

Watched both episodes tonight. It's pretty damn good. Got a mixture of True Detective meets Castle Rock feel. I vaguely remembered reading this book and then it dawned on me that I never finished it. I'll have to see if I still got it so I can finish it.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-15-2020, 07:07 PM   #5
Supporter

This shit doesn’t **** around.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:16 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Watched both episodes tonight. It's pretty damn good. Got a mixture of True Detective meets Castle Rock feel. I vaguely remembered reading this book and then it dawned on me that I never finished it. I'll have to see if I still got it so I can finish it.
You got me interested in it.It is time to......
FanXiche is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FanXiche is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FanXiche is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FanXiche is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FanXiche is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FanXiche is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-16-2020, 09:57 AM   #7
I could of gone pro

I saw the first two episodes. It started out pretty straightforward, but since Stephen King wrote it, I was wondering how it would evolve. This doppelganger angle seems like something he would pursue, except the fingerprints and DNA all match Bateman, that's the mystery. I'm sort of getting a Donnie Darko image in my head, a movie I really liked. Where things are normal and suddenly a rabbit appears or that thing came out of his body like the photo below. It's very good, can't wait for episode 3. I noticed Bateman's lawyer, played by Bill Camp, was the arresting detective in "The Night Of", a really good HBO mini series from two years ago.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 10:33 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I saw the first two episodes. It started out pretty straightforward, but since Stephen King wrote it, I was wondering how it would evolve. This doppelganger angle seems like something he would pursue, except the fingerprints and DNA all match Bateman, that's the mystery. I'm sort of getting a Donnie Darko image in my head, a movie I really liked. Where things are normal and suddenly a rabbit appears or that thing came out of his body like the photo below. It's very good, can't wait for episode 3. I noticed Bateman's lawyer, played by Bill Camp, was the arresting detective in "The Night Of", a really good HBO mini series from two years ago.

I think they can get there with the nurse that cut him and bandaged his hand.

Of course that could be misdirection also.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:16 PM   #9
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post

THAT'S IT!! I was wondering where I saw that actor before..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:23 AM   #10
Cheat Death

The 'I taught your kid to bunt' scene was masterful tv. Really enjoying this.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:35 AM   #11
Finisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I couldn't agree more .... incredible scene.
KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:54 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Really was. Powerful shit. And Mendhelson is killing it too there are a lot of places he could stub his toe, but I really feel it. All of it. Old experienced cop, grieving for his kid, guilt about what went down, the whole bit.
Old 01-19-2020, 02:53 AM   #13
Stay positive, don't give up

Great show already...

Definitely a slow burn but reminds me of true detective. Can't wait to see this unfold.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:34 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Great show already...

Definitely a slow burn but reminds me of true detective. Can't wait to see this unfold.
Kind of. A LOT of shit has happened in 2 episodes.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:07 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
yeah that got me
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.