Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-16-2019, 11:06 PM  
The Demon Preacher

Robert Pattinson... is Batman.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

****ing hell... DC is garbage.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:50 PM   #121
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Well, that's kind of all over the place. Seems like the last comic book movie you liked came out about seven years ago.. didn't like Infinity War? Endgame? Iron Man? Captain America: Winter Soldier? What ruined comic book movies for you in the last seven years?
I guess I'm just not entertained by them anymore.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:02 AM   #122
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Why did you say that name???!!!!
MUST. SAVE. MARTHA.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:56 AM   #123
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Mhmm.. lol

Then tell me: what era was the peak of comic book movie quality?
MARVEL comic book movies are better than they've ever been.

DC comic book movies took a terrible turn at the end of Nolan's Batman. Suicide Squad was trash. Bats v Sups was trash. The standalone Superman movies were on the trash side of borderline being ok.

"You're a ****ing crybaby." - is that your go-to insult for people that disagree about movies with you now?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:37 AM   #124
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
MARVEL comic book movies are better than they've ever been.

DC comic book movies took a terrible turn at the end of Nolan's Batman. Suicide Squad was trash. Bats v Sups was trash. The standalone Superman movies were on the trash side of borderline being ok.

"You're a ****ing crybaby." - is that your go-to insult for people that disagree about movies with you now?

Of course not. He was being a drama queen so I called him a crybaby. Then we talked more about his thoughts on the matter and I left it alone. No argument needed.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:00 PM   #125
Most Valuable Villain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cElcLipGNIA
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:11 AM   #126
I could of gone pro

I've only seen the first Twilight, so I don't know much about Robert Pattison. I did see him in a film on HBO about 8 years ago called "Remember Me", it was a 2010 film. It has the biggest twist and sad ending to a film I've ever seen, and have never forgotten. It starts out as rom-com and is a decent movie but the ending takes it to a whole new level. If it's on Netflix, Amazon or something and you want to see Robert Pattison, watch this movie.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-05-2019, 08:15 AM   #127
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:22 AM   #128
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Enough already...geeez...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:12 PM   #129
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I've only seen the first Twilight, so I don't know much about Robert Pattison. I did see him in a film on HBO about 8 years ago called "Remember Me", it was a 2010 film. It has the biggest twist and sad ending to a film I've ever seen, and have never forgotten. It starts out as rom-com and is a decent movie but the ending takes it to a whole new level. If it's on Netflix, Amazon or something and you want to see Robert Pattison, watch this movie.

Saw that with the GF at the time I was like oh damn at the end. He's been in much better stuff since, he's real good in 'good time.' He's in Nolan's Tenet movie coming up...think he's about to shed that twilight crap soon on the big movies.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:50 PM   #130

I like this.

@THR: Exclusive: 'The Batman' targets Jeffrey Wright as Commissioner Gordon http://thr.cm/vYO5UA https://twitter.com/THR/status/11762...409856/photo/1
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:35 PM   #131

More news... possibly rumored as Riddler. I would think Penguin...

@DEADLINE: Jonah Hill In Talks For Matt Reeves’ ‘The Batman’ At Warner Bros. http://dlvr.it/RDkP7R https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/...871872/photo/1
Old 09-24-2019, 12:19 AM   #132
Veteran

Love the Jeffery Wright casting.

Won't go as far as to say I hate the Jonah Hill casting (he has been good in some things over the years) but they could have found someone better. And there is rumors Hill wanted 10 million dollars for the villain role??!?! lmao who does that greedy bozo think he is??

Nevertheless, I'm glad Reeves is moving forward with this film.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:08 AM   #133
Ain't no relax!

Jonah Hill a villian? JFC.....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 08:05 AM   #134
Veteran

Kevin Smith said on one of his podcasts that he heard from someone who would know that this movie is an adaptation of The Long Halloween. In which case Jonah Hill might be Alberto Falcone. Also pretty much all the classic villains are in it, so there will be a lot of casting to come.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 03:52 PM   #135
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Jonah Hill a villian? JFC.....
Right?
Glitter vamp boy as the Batman and McLovin's buddy as the big bad guy.
Sweet.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote