Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-03-2019, 08:45 AM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Joker - Warner Bros. movie

New teaser....I'm intrigued

https://youtu.be/t433PEQGErc
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:55 AM   #151
Supporter

CNN has weighed in and you'll never guess what they feel the film 'validates' and 'led to the rise of.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:14 PM   #152
Mahomes Dynasty

It was ok. Didn't think it was some masterpiece like some have said/reviewed.

Clearly the most entertaining part was when he started to transform into Joker. That's when the movie started to finally pick up.

Because other than that, the movie for the most part was slow and dull.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:58 PM   #153
World's Best Boss

Phoenix is absolutely making it sound like a sequel is a possibility.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:11 AM   #154
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Phoenix is absolutely making it sound like a sequel is a possibility.
if they give him a deal with the % of profits like Downey got with the Avengers, that’s generational life changing money. Got to be hard to turn down.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:29 AM   #155
Plays to win the game!

It could work out time-wise really well. Bruce is what, 10 or 11 when this movie takes place in I think they said 1981. So if you put Robert Pattinson in the same universe and have him be a brand new Batman, you could easily introduce Joaquin Phoenix in The Batman and get that rivalry started and setup a pretty impressive trilogy if done right.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #156
I could of gone pro

I haven't seen it, but it sounds somewhat like Christian Bale in American Psycho. I liked that film except when he killed the beggar's dog. Different lifestyles but the feedback seems similar.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-08-2019, 05:23 PM   #157
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
It could work out time-wise really well. Bruce is what, 10 or 11 when this movie takes place in I think they said 1981. So if you put Robert Pattinson in the same universe and have him be a brand new Batman, you could easily introduce Joaquin Phoenix in The Batman and get that rivalry started and setup a pretty impressive trilogy if done right.
heh, how old is Joker supposed to be? Phoenix is 44. So this is a geriatric Joker by the time Batman is a grown man?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:45 PM   #158
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
CNN has weighed in and you'll never guess what they feel the film 'validates' and 'led to the rise of.'
This might be the most reviewed movie of all time.

Nearly every site has MULTIPLE reviews of it, which seems weird on it's face except they're clearly trying to manipulate public perception of the film.

Why did the Guardian feel the need to review it 3 times? I've seen two reviews from Vice. Multiple from Salon.

They're trying to stuff the critic box.

The movie is a Rorschach test. What you take away seems to have more to do with the person watching than anything the film itself does.

I wasn't blown away nor did I find any pushy messaging. I kinda felt like i'd already seen it since it borrows so many beats.

Last edited by WhiteWhale; 10-08-2019 at 05:51 PM..
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:18 PM   #159
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
This might be the most reviewed movie of all time.

Nearly every site has MULTIPLE reviews of it, which seems weird on it's face except they're clearly trying to manipulate public perception of the film.

Why did the Guardian feel the need to review it 3 times? I've seen two reviews from Vice. Multiple from Salon.

They're trying to stuff the critic box.

The movie is a Rorschach test. What you take away seems to have more to do with the person watching than anything the film itself does.

I wasn't blown away nor did I find any pushy messaging. I kinda felt like i'd already seen it since it borrows so many beats.
The one big take away I had was the subject of mental health and how it's treated in the US.

Another subject is
Spoiler!
, but I think that had more to do with how the story unfolded and not necessarily Phillips critiquing it.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:02 PM   #160
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
heh, how old is Joker supposed to be? Phoenix is 44. So this is a geriatric Joker by the time Batman is a grown man?
I think you could pass Phoenix as 30 in this movie, maybe a bit younger. I would say that Joker by trait is 10 years older than Bruce Wayne, it's a stretch, but not a massive one.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:14 PM   #161
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I think you could pass Phoenix as 30 in this movie, maybe a bit younger. I would say that Joker by trait is 10 years older than Bruce Wayne, it's a stretch, but not a massive one.
He looks way older than 30.

He actually looks older than 44.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:30 PM   #162
Has a particular set of skills

What pushy messenging was supposed to be in this movie?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:20 AM   #163
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I am guessing here but probably that we need to consider mental health to be important for those that don't have access to services, as well as taking the ultra rich down a few pegs. I am guessing they won't make a Batman movie based off this, but it would be interesting to see how he is portrayed. Does the bat continue to beat the shit out of impoverished nobody criminals or will he actually go after white collar shits and beat the piss out of them? As it sits now Joker is an idol and symbol to the broken and poor in that universe.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 10-09-2019, 07:04 PM   #164
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:14 PM   #165
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.