Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2005, 08:24 AM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
oh.....but I still think he'll end up killing someone, he's super-freaky paranoid
Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:31 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.
interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:34 AM   #4
Banned

Wow. That was some performance last night. Seasoned combat veteran indeed...

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:38 AM   #5
I'll be back.

This thread should be retitled "when Marty chokes."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:34 AM   #6
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.
Yeah John kinda went off the deep end. Marty tends to do that to you. I hear Prozac is a good thing.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:06 PM   #7
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief

Is a Chiefs fan...Chargers fan..what?
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:22 PM   #8
The Dude Abides

Okay....I've searched, and I can't find the originating "pie" reference?

Anyone?
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2005, 12:23 PM   #9
Would an idiot do that?

Is this worth reading?

Any good places to start?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:25 PM   #10
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat
Is this worth reading?

Post #26
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat
Is this worth reading?

I thought it was funny. Start at the beginning. The best parts end at about post #120.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:24 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan

Anyone?
Post #85, #95, #97, #99...etc etc...
Old 01-10-2005, 12:28 PM   #13
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:

Anyone?
Bob Dole told Denial to get in the kitchen and bake Bob Dole a pie in another thread Friday, but doesn't know if that's where it came from here or not. Phobia appears to make the first reference in this thread...
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:29 PM   #14
Wasted away again...

Quote:

Anyone?
Post 59 was the first reference.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=59
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:36 PM   #15
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod
Thanks, Bob.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation