Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:05 AM   #421
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Glad to have Jorah getting back in the mix. Good interactions with Jon and Daenerys... as well as Jaime Lannister and Lady O. Maybe the dragons will swoop in to rescue the Unsullied by wiping out most of the Euron fleet? It will be amazingly satisfying when Cersei meets her end.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 07-31-2017, 08:05 AM   #422
Supporter

Thanks to Tyrion, Casterly Rock had a

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:25 AM   #423
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
Glad to have Jorah getting back in the mix. Good interactions with Jon and Daenerys... as well as Jaime Lannister and Lady O. Maybe the dragons will swoop in to rescue the Unsullied by wiping out most of the Euron fleet? It will be amazingly satisfying when Cersei meets her end.
What if she doesn't meet her end? I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day... It'd be interesting if Cersei doesn't meet her demise on this show as expected.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:28 AM   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Looks like Arya will make it home next week. Looking forward to that more than anything.

And Euron is awesome. That guy ****s shit up like nobody's business.
I'm really looking forward to the moment Bran and Jon Snow get to speak to each other.... considering it happens.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:28 AM   #425
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
What if she doesn't meet her end? I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day... It'd be interesting if Cersei doesn't meet her demise on this show as expected.
That would be quite a twist. Seems as unlikely as Ned Stark's execution.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:38 AM   #426
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I'm really looking forward to the moment Bran and Jon Snow get to speak to each other.... considering it happens.
I'm still kind of surprised that nobody else seems to know the true about Jon. I really figured Varys would know about it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:47 AM   #427
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
I'm still kind of surprised that nobody else seems to know the true about Jon. I really figured Varys would know about it.
Bran mentioned that he had something to talk to Jon about, so that's probably how Jon finds out.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:55 AM   #428
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Bran mentioned that he had something to talk to Jon about, so that's probably how Jon finds out.
Or he tells Sansa and then Sansa sends a raven unless Littlefinger acts like Littlefinger. Jon may be down there for a while and Bran doesnt exactly travel swiftly. Maybe he can warg into a talking horse.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-31-2017, 09:05 AM   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What does everyone think of Melessandra's creepy line about having to die there?
That caught my attention as well as Dany inquiring about Jon taking a sword through the heart by his own people. I was wondering if that whole resurrection thing was going to come up again and if there is anything underlying associated with it.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:06 AM   #430

Quote:
It'd be interesting if Jon Snow becomes the rider of Rhaegal.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:11 AM   #431
Most Valuable Villain

Crazy to think that after this next episode.....we'll be more than halfway done with this season. ****.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #432
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Littlefinger might know, he is one of the only living characters that was at the Tourney at Harrenhal.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:17 AM   #433
In BB I trust

Quote:

Bran and, presumably, Howland Reed know the truth. No one else would have any way to know, for Varys to find out.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:21 AM   #434
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going ****ing crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:22 AM   #435
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going ****ing crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.
That was his way of proving to her that he can see everything.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.